“Farm to table good food”

The Farm at South Mountain
Ranked #30 of 187 things to do in Phoenix
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Outdoor picnic style eating with healthy options! Enjoyed the food and bought honey to take home along with some treats!

All reviews
"outdoor picnic"
"kids run"
"fun experience"

Reviewed 6 June 2018

All the dishes were prepared from farm fresh ingredients, but overall I wasn't that impressed with the restaurant. My sandwich had very thick slices of bread and very little filling. I actually only ate the filling and tossed the bread.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This is something to try. As the name implies, a farm setting and enjoyable food. Interesting to walk around, see the scenes and sit outdoors to eat.

1  Thank Pat A
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This is such a neat place to dine. My colleagues decided to take me out for a birthday lunch a few weeks ago to a place I've never been before ... The Farm at South Mountain. It was 5 of us in total and we all ordered different items. Unfortunately I don't remember everything everyone ordered but I do remember items that stood out to me the most:
There was a special sandwich which features chicken, Granny Smith's apples, bacon, avocado and something else. It was called the California Club or California Cobb I believe. I did not get this sandwich but wish I had. If you're at the Farm and it's on the menu do yourself a favor and order it. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed. The Tuna sandwich was also a winner in my book. It tasted really fresh as if it was made to order. I'm not sure if it was or not but it definitely taste like it.

I did not care of the side order of potato salad (too bland) and the spinach salad. There was nothing spectacular about the spinach salad it all. We all also really enjoyed the Citrus Green Tea. Be sure to a lot ample time for lunch because you'll wait a while for your lunch. Not a problem when it's so fresh like that.

I'll can't wait to return to try some of the other sandwiches.

1  Thank Erica B