Pointe In Tyme at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Pointe In Tyme at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 3 300 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, French, Mediterranean
Good for: View, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 7th Street, 3/4 mile south of Thunderbird Rd.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've only had the pleasure of staying here two days but I enjoyed my time a lot. My server Jerome took great care of me,the food was delicious and the rooms were very comfortable.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Brianna, Alex and all the staff were excellent! The food is fast, good quality, the portions were large. The price was a bit high yet we could walk there and that offset any differences.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had hoped to take a party of 25 to an off-site restaurant, but the logistics were difficult, so I opted for this hotel restaurant and it turned out fine. The staff was accommodating, the food tasty and reasonably priced and everyone had a fine time. I was glad that I didn't attempt to hold anything farther away.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I am traveling with two vegans and the chef (I wish I could remember his name) came to our table to plan a vegan dish with them. Michael was attentive to our needs without being pushy. It was an overall very nice experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped in about a month ago for a late night appetizer. Linda and Abby were my bartenders.They helped me decide on a brushetta board and reccomend a beer to go with.They were both so friendly and knowledgeable!! We had a blast and I will most definitely return.