“Walnut Wood”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I suggest you get here early. That's what I did. Small restaurant with maybe 10 tables & bar. Valet parking is $5 & don't forget to tip the attendant he made it a point to say this. The server was cordial. We placed our order The Sonny Boy. I asked for the bread that they have, they should have brought it over without me having to ask. The pizza is very good that's all you need to know. They were using walnut wood in the oven.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 173)

14 - 18 of 1 173 reviews

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Love the wood oven pizza. the hominess of the place and the attitude of the staff - It's a must to experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have eaten here before and thought the food was good, not great, but since we were on business in the area I thought we would try again...big mistake. There is a sign on the door saying to wait here to be seated, we did wait for about 5-7 minutes in 100 degree weather. After no acknowledgement we stepped in and in about a half of a second we were "shooed out" as if we were stray pigeons! Totally unacceptable no matter how highly you think of your food. I personally would never recommend this restaurant to anyone local or visiting i the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This restaurant has gone from good (not excellent) to POOR. They are resting on the past to get people in the door, don't bother it isn't worth it. Service was very poor on top of sub-par food.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Long line, no reservation policy, crowded with just ok food. Seriously, nothing great. I’m surprised it’s so popular.