Reviews (2 589)
2 589 results
1 558
1 558
All reviews frank lloyd wright the cottages paradise pool catalina pool paradise wing history tour all inclusive package main building main pool beautiful property swim up bar fire pit self parking tennis courts resort fee golf course fitness center
237 - 242 of 2 589 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My wife and I have just returned from our vacation at the Arizona Biltmore, and have nothing but positive thoughts to express about our experience. But first and foremost, we want to recognize the efforts of one of their employees, Ruben Hill, a concierge at the Ocatilla section of the resort. After our first night, my wife and I expressed some concerns about our room to Ruben, along with his manager, who was sitting in on the conversation. Ruben immediately took the initiative to make sure our stay would be all that we anticipated it would be – he did this by taking us on a tour of upgraded room locations, to ensure that we would be satisfied with the new room’s amenities and location. To our shock, this meant an upgrade to a villa, with a separate bedroom, living room, and kitchenette! All this at no extra charge. Ruben’s manager, Michael, was also very helpful in our room change. After this experience, we now plan to return to the Arizona Biltmore, not only for its relaxing atmosphere, beautiful views, excellent food, and stunning rooms, but for the caring service that employees like Ruben provide to the guests. It’s rare that you experience this level of commitment from an employee in today’s world, but Ruben was a pleasant exception, and should be recognized by the executive team of the Arizona Biltmore. He is indeed, a special employee.

Jeff and Deb Williams

Room tip: Go for the Villas if you can afford. It is great to have a living room for relaxing and TV viewing.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank djw93058
GM_ArizonaBiltmore, General Manager at Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear djw93058

It is genuinely so rewarding and heartwarming to hear your gratitude for your amazing experience! We work every single day to provide our guests with the absolute best and we are so happy that you experienced just that. We have shared your thanks with Ruben and the rest of our team. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I thought this place was going to be fantastic, based on what I had heard about it. The grounds were beautiful, and the staff was first class. Here are my issues. My first room was dirty, so the staff put me in a different room and sent me an apology. But it still wasn't as clean as I would expect for the Biltmore. For example, I wanted to open the vent in the bathroom, it was closed, and it looked like it had never been cleaned. The sofa has stains on it. Other small things, like hair on the ceiling in the bathroom, which I think is gross. The toilet also wasn't working right, which I would think they would catch for the price of this hotel. The workout room was nice, and again the grounds are beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Terri K

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback - both positive and negative. We take all guest feedback very seriously and will work with our team to resolve the detail issues that you mentioned. We appreciate you as a guest of the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort and hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The Biltmore Hotel is a Frank Lloyd Wright influenced property built by Willam K Wrigley in the 1930's. I is very well done and I love the architecture. Phoenix is hot, but they have managed to beat the heat with covered walkways, pools, and shade. I would rate this very high on my list of places that I have ever stayed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Richard B
GM_ArizonaBiltmore, General Manager at Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Richard B

Thank you for choosing the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort as your summer destination! We are so delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your time. We hope that we get to serve you again very soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

All of the staff were kind, professional and went out of their way to make sure everything was just right. The property appeared to be well maintained. I didn't find anything wrong with the room, the meeting rooms, the dining areas and the check in was efficient as well. The guest room was dark, quiet and I had great sleeps all week. Of course, the summer heat was stifling. However the mornings and late evenings were the perfect temperature. This would be a good place to come into and stay on the property, go golfing and hang out at the pool. We ate at the main restaurant, the casual restaurant and in the lounge and all were good. I went to the spa for a few hours and it was clean and quiet, but just ok. I enjoyed the facial and I did get some specific recommendations from the esthetician and landed up purchasing some excellent products from the spa store though. Malls and outside restaurants are too far to walk to when it's so hot out, but quick drives.

Dear Brenda G

Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We take pride in the details all around this landmark resort and are so happy that you were able to enjoy your time so much. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately not as much free time as I would have liked.
Beautiful property with unique history and grounds.
Staff was very helpful, especially pool bar staff.
Take one of the history tours if you get a chance.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear zapprint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear of your appreciation for the history of this landmark resort. You will have to come visit us again when you have time to relax! We hope to see you soon!