All reviewswestern towncamp fireribsold westwagon ridegrand canyon westbaked chickendining hallshuttle bushorseback ridingmechanical bullbreathtaking viewsgreat towelstake picturesmagic showhigh windsunlimited soft drinks
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We did the zip lines and what a great time!
The cabins here are great and hard to beat the view of the Grand Canyon! The horseback riding and s’mores by the campfire were other amazing activities! Very family friendly and close to the Skywalk!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GCW_Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Hualapai Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for visiting Hualapai Ranch and spending the night in one of our cabins. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and our new zipline attraction.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This ranch sits atop of an Indian reservation land in the middle of barren terrain of Grand Canyon National Park, near the skywalk.

The wooden cabins are simple but clean. We arrived around late afternoon & missed the outdoor activities available like horse riding. Spent sometime exploring the reserve grounds, was pretty educational learning about Red Indian teepees & lifestyles.

With the unblocked view, it was a great place to watch the sun set & sunrise. Very beautiful & calming. Just sitting at the porch taking in the view was a great experience!

In the evening, there was a campfire complete with a singing cowboy. The kid loved roasting marshmallows over the fire.

Good Wild Wild West experience!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GCW_Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Hualapai Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for visiting Hualapai Ranch. We're glad you enjoyed the experience and we appreciate your review.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

While visiting the Skywalk, we opted to spend the night at the ranch. What an unexpected treat this was!! The cabin satisfied our needs....clean, comfortable, quiet, air conditioned. From the porch of the cabin, we had a nice view of the sun setting on the canyon. The ranch was quite the attraction.....horses, old time village, camp fire at night complete with smores. We purchased the Gold Package which included dinner, Skywalk and bus transportation to Skywalk and Guava Point which was VERY convenient. The staff was so friendly, welcoming and wanting to enhance the experience. If ever in the area again, I would certainly go back!!

Room Tip: All rooms are cabins, all the same. They are expanding with new cabins being built which should about double available cabins.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GCW_Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Hualapai Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your visit to Grand Canyon West. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back again someday.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed staying over at the ranch. The cabin was comfortable, clean and had everything we needed. The cowboy singing in the restaurant was good and he later went outside to light the camp fire. The staff were friendly. We are vegetarian and although there was something for us on the breakfast menu there was no main dish for the evening meal. We had mashed potato, rice and vegetables - not what I would call a meal at all. It was one of the worst meals I had ever had in my life. The second night we were there we managed to get a Black bean burger at Eagle Point which was a bit better. However you have to get the shuttle bus there and the café at Eagle Point closes at 5.30. All in all I would recommend vegetarians not to stay at the Ranch unless they are willing to go to Eagle Point to get a really early evening meal. I did express my disappointment with the lack of an evening veggie option when I completed the customer satisfaction questionnaire about the Ranch. I never received a reply so I presume they haven't changed the menu.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue B
GCW_Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Hualapai Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for staying at Hualapai Ranch. We apologize for the meal situation and the lack of a vegetarian option. We understand your disappointment and will pass along your comments to management.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t recommend this place. All the employees were rude especially to the ones who didn’t speak English very well. Had a feeling that we were not welcomed. Even the guy who ran the wagon ride. He was so combative, rude and condescending everytime a tourist would ask a question. Felt like any question was a dumb question to him. I couldn’t wait to get off that wagon it was so uncomfortable. Hated this place and will never recommend to anyone I know and I definitely won’t return here the next time I visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Len A
GCW_Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Hualapai Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

We are disappointed to read you did not enjoy your visit to Hualapai Ranch and we apologize for the rude behavior you described by our employees. We do our best to treat guests with respect, but it sounds like we didn't meet that standard with you. We apologize for the experience you described.