“Gold Rush Candy Shop, 241 Main St, Oatman, Arizona.”

Gold Rush Candy Shoppe
Ranked #7 of 11 things to do in Oatman
Reviewed 17 February 2018

When I walked into the Gold Rush Candy Shop, 241 Main St, here in Oatman, Arizona, I was absolutely shocked at how large the shop is. I mean to shout it is very large and they have a great selection of candy. Amazing and fun for sure. Grace and Tina Rose are so welcoming and pleasant and the two of them set-the-tone of the shop. I walked out with more candy than I need but I loved the visit and wanted to have something to remember it with. You will see all you need to see with my photos.

2  Thank kanbaatar

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I was really attracted to this store from the decoration outside. Inside there is a good selection of candy, as well as some homemade items which I thought was really unique. A really nice store in a very unique town! The staff were also very pleasant.

2  Thank Victoria N