All reviews deck bar duty manager fia fia night rooms are spacious flea market special thanks buffet breakfast air conditioning close to town aggie greys central apia family holiday lovely staff thank you so much home away from home pancakes jason
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed here only two nights. Everyone, from front desk during check in to service staff and housekeeper were amazing and so so nice. Rooms are big with strong A/C. Breakfast buffet with omelet station is just what you need at the morning. Staff is very committed and helpful. Thank you Sumi and Michal for providing celiac option for my guest.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot stretch my thankyous enough to this amazing team of people at Tanoa! You’s made my stay so enjoyable relaxing and comforting. Deidre going the extra mile to making sure my stay was the best experience I cannot fault any of that during my stay! I’ll definitely be coming back to see this amazing team again for some more great times and laughs!

Great hotel, great staff and amazing hospitality in Samoa.

Thankyou.

G Tauvao

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Big thank you to Mike at front desk who helped my daughter- who had to suddenly cjnahe her travel plans in the middle of the night to make it home on time for a family funeral. Your care and concern was above and beyond in trying circumstances and I really appreciate it

Faafetai tele lava

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Tanoa Tusitala hotel about 2 weeks ago, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and the service I received from staff while being there was amazing! Especially the lovely guy at the front desk named Michael. He was great and always friendly and happy to help whenever we would need anything or have any questions. Fully recommend this hotel if you want a great relaxing getaway with awesome service!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I give this hotel a 5stars. There service is awesome. Lofi in the front office is really nice. She helped us with our last minute booking without a problem. And also Toto Maureen and Deidre thank you for your help.. You guys are awesome.
I will stay at this hotel again when I come visit Samoa.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family