US$111
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Samoan Outrigger Hotel(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$61
Apaula Stay-Inn(Apia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$60
Dave Parker Eco Lodge(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$26
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$29/night.

Aniva's Place(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeck barduty managerspecial thanksfiafia nightfa'afetai lavafaafetai telefront officeclose to townthe general managerair conditioningbuffet breakfastnew zealandnice poolapia townthank you so muchaggie greyshome away from home
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here only two nights. Everyone, from front desk during check in to service staff and housekeeper were amazing and so so nice. Rooms are big with strong A/C. Breakfast buffet with omelet station is just what you need at the morning. Staff is very committed and helpful. Thank you Sumi and Michal for providing celiac option for my guest.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot stretch my thankyous enough to this amazing team of people at Tanoa! You’s made my stay so enjoyable relaxing and comforting. Deidre going the extra mile to making sure my stay was the best experience I cannot fault any of that during my stay! I’ll definitely be coming back to see this amazing team again for some more great times and laughs!

Great hotel, great staff and amazing hospitality in Samoa.

Thankyou.

G Tauvao

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Big thank you to Mike at front desk who helped my daughter- who had to suddenly cjnahe her travel plans in the middle of the night to make it home on time for a family funeral. Your care and concern was above and beyond in trying circumstances and I really appreciate it

Faafetai tele lava

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Tanoa Tusitala hotel about 2 weeks ago, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and the service I received from staff while being there was amazing! Especially the lovely guy at the front desk named Michael. He was great and always friendly and happy to help whenever we would need anything or have any questions. Fully recommend this hotel if you want a great relaxing getaway with awesome service!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I give this hotel a 5stars. There service is awesome. Lofi in the front office is really nice. She helped us with our last minute booking without a problem. And also Toto Maureen and Deidre thank you for your help.. You guys are awesome.
I will stay at this hotel again when I come visit Samoa.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family