“Terrible food and unsanitary staff”
Review of Brava Pizza

Brava Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 March 2018

They were advertising Garlic shrimp as a special so I ordered and as I waited, I observed a server blow his nose and then continue to chat with my server. I waited to see if he would go wash his hands. He did not..and picked at his nose with his bare hand several times!!! When my dish arrived, I was more than disappointed. I've never had worst shrimp in my life. They were overcooked and flavorless. Even adding salt did not help. I ate half of them because I was hungry and left the rest. I went in to pay and the owner brought the dish in and asked if I hadn't liked the dish. I replied that I had not. As I waited, I observed one of the cooks in the kitchen eating and dabbing his face with a towel. I really should not be observing employees eating in the kitchen of a restaurant! The cashier gave me a card to come back in for a free pizza per the manager's prompting. After what I observed I had no intention in going back in for a free anything!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

This is a big space.Do not be put off is it looks a bit empty when you first go in. It fills up rapidly, but remember that many people only begin to come out to dine around 9-9.30 in the evening. The staff are friendly and helpful. We had chicken brochette and it was delicious. Wine by the glass was only OK. Good value and a good atmospher.

Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

This place has excelent fotos and the waitressess are very friendly
They really makes a Wonder ful place to visit.
I absolutista recommend the experience to all tourists

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Order a prosciutto pizza and the amount of it on the pizza was minuscule!!
The place clean the service friendly and the price/quality ratio is not good, overpriced.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

We rarely eat it apart from Argentina and even here need an occasional respite. Had a delicious vegetable soup, grilled chicken, ravioli stuffed w/ vegetables, bread, 2 bottles water, a flan to share and 2 double coffees for 234 pesos including a 10% discount for cash, no cover charge, nice atmosphere, attentive service