“Best Restaurant in Bariloche ”
Review of Cassis

Cassis
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Modern european cuisine using fresh produce from our own organic garden and form the andean patagonian region
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The food at Cassis was delicious. While we thought some of the restaurants in Bariloche were overhyped, Cassis lived up to its reputation. It was modern but not overly fussy and was a great deal for the price. Standout dishes include the sorrel soup and the pate (which I usually don’t love). Service was warm and professional, and the space is lovely. We would have eaten there twice if we could have.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

we selabrate new year and the restaurant created a very uniqe evening that included best wine , 7 uniqe and very good courses with lots of deserts . The place is beautiful and Arnesto the
owner explained the menu in great English .

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We travel quite a bit, and love to eat out. We can honestly say that this was one of the top five meals of our lives. Ernest and his amazing wife deliver the most succulent and savory dishes! We shared the tasting menu, along with a divine Pinot Noir. Each dish was distinct, flavorful, and memorable. This place deserves a Michellin star.

1  Thank harringkim
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Dinner was nice and well prepared. Especially the paté at the beginning and the slow-cooked trout, both very smooth and well balanced.
The remaining courses were a bit underwhelming for a restaurant of this reputation.
The wine pairings left a bit to be desired. Just not very exciting and limited.
Things that require urgent attention are:
- the access to the restaurant is a bit challenging and not well lit.
- the chair I sat in was heavily stained and in need of a through cleaning.
- THEY ONLY ACCEPT VISA OR CASH!!!! And we were not informed in advance. For a check that was over $4000 pesos for two people that can be a very unpleasant surprise.

3  Thank FernandoFVJardim
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Having lived in Paris for over 23 years, and having travelled all over Europe I have dined in both fine places and have had local food.

The owner here at Cassis is so pretentious and if he said, "and the shoots came from our garden" I would have left! In Italy where I've been many times, many different regions in France, Spain, Austria, Germany, as well as the many places I visited all over Asia, no one said such a thing (to brag I might add) the customer just knows!!

Michel Bras with his 3 star restaurant (and Relais Château) in Laguiole is known for his garden, and guests can visit it.?(They are not pretentious about it.)

Add to that, at Cassis there is a steep 60 unevenly steps down to the restaurant . The steps down are covered rock, with rocks with no lights. My taxi driver practically carried me down (THAT is not advertised adds up to I wish I had it gone!!!!!

3  Thank Lee O