“very romantic and marvelaus food with best personal service”
Review of Cassis

Cassis
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Modern european cuisine using fresh produce from our own organic garden and form the andean patagonian region
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

we selabrate new year and the restaurant created a very uniqe evening that included best wine , 7 uniqe and very good courses with lots of deserts . The place is beautiful and Arnesto the
owner explained the menu in great English .

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We travel quite a bit, and love to eat out. We can honestly say that this was one of the top five meals of our lives. Ernest and his amazing wife deliver the most succulent and savory dishes! We shared the tasting menu, along with a divine Pinot Noir. Each dish was distinct, flavorful, and memorable. This place deserves a Michellin star.

1  Thank harringkim
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Dinner was nice and well prepared. Especially the paté at the beginning and the slow-cooked trout, both very smooth and well balanced.
The remaining courses were a bit underwhelming for a restaurant of this reputation.
The wine pairings left a bit to be desired. Just not very exciting and limited.
Things that require urgent attention are:
- the access to the restaurant is a bit challenging and not well lit.
- the chair I sat in was heavily stained and in need of a through cleaning.
- THEY ONLY ACCEPT VISA OR CASH!!!! And we were not informed in advance. For a check that was over $4000 pesos for two people that can be a very unpleasant surprise.

3  Thank FernandoFVJardim
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Having lived in Paris for over 23 years, and having travelled all over Europe I have dined in both fine places and have had local food.

The owner here at Cassis is so pretentious and if he said, "and the shoots came from our garden" I would have left! In Italy where I've been many times, many different regions in France, Spain, Austria, Germany, as well as the many places I visited all over Asia, no one said such a thing (to brag I might add) the customer just knows!!

Michel Bras with his 3 star restaurant (and Relais Château) in Laguiole is known for his garden, and guests can visit it.?(They are not pretentious about it.)

Add to that, at Cassis there is a steep 60 unevenly steps down to the restaurant . The steps down are covered rock, with rocks with no lights. My taxi driver practically carried me down (THAT is not advertised adds up to I wish I had it gone!!!!!

3  Thank Lee O
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant because the good reviews. The food was very good, but Ernesto the owner another story. Even when the Hotel told him in advance that I did not like lamb, his alternative was a vegetarian plate. They did not serve me any other meat. My husband was promised hare meat and never received it. We were rushed through the meal and asked to go and pay at the bar because the next guests arrived early and he needed the table. When we asked for the check (at the bar) he asked us for cash preferably, if not only a visa credit card. It is a shame that good food and/or experience was ruined by the owner. My husband and I have been to restaurants all over the world and never been treated this rude or badly. Will never go back or recommend it.

2  Thank Franchu02