“Tasty”

Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

At this restaurant I had a really nice and tasty dinner! The service was awsome! The guy who take my order was very nice and respectfull, he also made a little talk about my country and maked me feel confortable! Thanks you!

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

This is a quaint restaurant on the corner of a park in SM. I am a New Yorker that travels regularly and think the jamón and fried egg crepe I had here is quite possibly the best crepe I have had. Very generous portion, fresh ingredients and a reasonable price with the most pleasant server on my trip so far. Crepe options include, ham, cheese, vegetable, trout, salmon and venison, as well as dessert crepes. Salads, soup and sandwiches also available. Skip the bife overhype and enjoy this little Argentinian gem.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

Enjoyed a good snack and bottle of beer. Not too expensive and very central, specially as it is close to the cinema.

Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

I ate outside with my family here and we had a great time. We opted for sandwiches and salads and everything was super fresh and tasty. A must when in San Martin!

Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

The owner (Melissa?) greeted us right when we walked in the door. She and the chef were very kind and warm, always checking to see how we liked it. Nice vibe to the place too. The place was empty when we walked in (about 9:30 in the evening), but within 20 minutes, the place was packed with loads of locals waiting for a table.

We had the pacifico crepe (salmon, lentils)....amazing. We had been eating steak for a month straight so it was nice to have something different in Argentina.

Can't remember the name of the sweet crepe we ate, but you can't go wrong with any of them...they all sounded amazing.