“Good option for an early dinner/very late lunch”
Review of Tio Paco

Tio Paco
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 13 August 2018

It is about the only restaurant open for meals between 4 and 7pm. It is good not very good , so 3.5 would be the best rate.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to eat at Tío Paco because on New Year’s Day nothing else that would serve dinner was open. The hamburger was great. The bacon fried to perfection. Fries are not included but are so thick that two can share one plate, as the waiter informed us. Two kids shared a milanesa and the grandparents had salad, to slow down after the last weeks’ asados. The pre- and post drinks were nice, the price might have been a bit high. However my sister and her husband had a 15% discount card that the establishment encouraged us to reuse for two tables.
The service was absolutely perfect! Personal but not invasive.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Average food. A salad dish consisted of 90% tomato and 2 olives.
Only saw the staff when they took the order and cleared the table. We could tell that due to the 35 pesos tip each included we were due to have no service.
It's a shame, due to the premises seemed warm, friendly and bring on the main drag we assumed would be as good as everywhere we've eaten the 8 towns and cities we've visited on ourselves month travels up and down the country.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a sirloin steak and I actually really enjoyed it. It was pretty big (350gr.) and the meat was delicious. Unfortunately the fries were not included so I had to add a few pesos to have some. They have a good service, the waiter was able to speak in english and they have a menu in english as well. They served me some bread with great sauces with my meal. The beers are a bit expensive as everywhere else in town.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I have excellent memories of Tio Paco and guess I have visited it at least once a year for the last 14 years. Generally a jamon y queso tostado is my eating choice, along with, nowadays, a glass of vino tinto. I have been there with so many different friends and never not enjoyed myself. Upstairs there's a delightful terrace where, on a warm sunny afternoon, you can watch the world go by as you sip an espresso doble.