“V good food”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #132 of 1 011 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a burger after a long day. The burger was great but very greasy and the onions were saturated in brine, made the bun very soggy. Like many people my eyes were too big and ordering the extra patty will definitely see any stomach full. The fries are really great though

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Whenever I get the chance I will eat here. It is walking distance from the Sleep Inn at Superstition Springs Center. I always have the Buffalo burger and onion rings. I have never been disappointed. The food is served hot and you can have it "your way."

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Candy the cashier cheated us using our Fuddruckers gift card. We highly doubt we are the only ones that this has happened to. This is probably not an isolated incident.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This place was busy. The gal at the counter wasn't helpful answering my simple question about drink sizes. Ordered our overpriced food. When the food came out we had fries that we didn't order and the onions and mushrooms on my burger were luke warm at best. Not a pleasant lunch today, maybe just a bad day but going to the "other" place that is like this.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Had a good burger & great Butterfinger shake. 4 stars is my highest rating for this type of place. Not real cheap, 4 of us was $64.