US$98
US$119
US$173
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Iguazu Jungle Lodge(Puerto Iguazu)
US$114
US$108
Yvy Hotel de Selva(Puerto Iguazu)
US$118
US$94
Residencial Lilian(Puerto Iguazu)
US$30
US$23
Hotels.com
Hostel Bambu(Puerto Iguazu)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Loi Suites Iguazu(Puerto Iguazu)
US$307
US$254
Reviews (1 925)
1 925 results
1 095
1 095
All reviewsbrazil and paraguayriver viewrivers meettres fronterasinfinity poolnice hotelparana rivercommon areas arehotel is locatedtwo nightsbuffet breakfastsouth americavisiting the fallsmain restaurantin towngreat poolnational park
2 - 7 of 1 925 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed two nights at the Amerian Portal del Iguazu. The location was perfect and the staff was very friendly. There is a bus that will take you to the park that stops just outside the hotel and the views are incredible. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Comercial I, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Amerian Portal del Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear tarabatty:

Greetings from the land of the Falls!

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the magnificent location and the views it offers, the union of three rivers in a unique natural environment. Also, we´re proud that you remember us by the attention services that you´ve from our staff members.
We hope to be your host again on a next trip to the land of the Falls.

Kind regards!

Área de Marketing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room itself is certainly adequate, but nothing special. My only complaint regarding the room is that the floor had not been swept so there were grains of sand everywhere. The lobby and restaurant were very nice, but the staff wasn't the friendliest The best part was its location to the boundaries of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. I was able to take a picture showing all three countries where they met.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Cegis360Playground:

Greetings from Misiones!
Thank you for sharing your feedback and your experience in Trip Advisor. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to Amerian Iguazú on the most important platform, Trip Advisor.

Regarding your assessment of the cleanliness of the room, we have moved it to the corresponding area to improve the quality of this service.
We hope to be your host again on a next trip to the land of the Falls.

Kind regards!

Área de Marketing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During a trip to South America with GATE 1, on the morning of our departure, someone entered my room between 7.00am and 8.30am while I was downstairs at breakfast, and stole a sizable amount of money in both Peso and Real ( approx, AUD $300)and my back up travel card, from a bag inside my case. I know it was at that time as I had just placed the real in my suit case and on arriving at Buenos Aires when unpacking found it was gone. My Mistake was buying a cup of tea with 500 peso note and other notes seen in my purse by the person who served me and he went upstairs for change so the word was out. Single lady travelling alone with cash.
Requests to check security camera came back "Nothing was found" I have since learnt that police wont deal inter city SO they knew they would get away with it
BEWARE until management deal with this in the manner that they should, (Thief on their staff) I would not give them my business

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Margaret F:

Good morning from Puerto Iguazú! Thank you for taking your time and sharing the experience you have had with us. Your opinion is of great importance since it allows us to evaluate the quality of our services.
Based on your assessment of what happened, we want to share and clarify the information we obtained when investigating your case:

- We have not registered any information or complaint based on what happened during your stay, or when you leave the reception area or the complaint book available to the passenger. Also, the day that you made the Check Out was on May 9 and you just sent an email informing this on 17/05, that we received it a week later thanks to the re-sending of the Agency with which you travel, since it has never come the direct claim on your part and to which we have given a response and follow-up immediately.
- Our Hotel has high standards and protocols that guarantee the physical safety and the belongings of the passengers that enter our facilities and our team is composed of trained, responsible and trustworthy personnel to attend and provide the best service to those who visit us.
We regret what happened and we have not had the opportunity to be aware of the situation to clear up the doubts before his departure.

Cordially,
Marketing Area

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Room is clean and has a great view. Nice swimming pool and indoor sauna too bad i did not get a chance to enjoy them as We were out most of the day on touring. Great food in the hotel restaurant. Hotel staffs are very courteous and responsive to our need.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Enjoyed our stay in this place. I had 2 night stay and they were wonderful. I even have a wonderful
massage on the roof top. Jump in Jacuzzi for a few minutes. Really enjoyed the place.
The view overlooking the Iguazu, Paraguay and Brasil voundary was exquisite.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple