“Best restaurant in mendoza downtown ”
Review of Josefina Resto

Josefina Resto
Ranked #19 of 733 Restaurants in Mendoza
Cuisines: Argentinian, Deli, French, Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dear friends, Josefina Restó will be closed from January 15 to 29, 2018. See you on the way back! Health and good holidays!
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Placed in the middle of breweries and pubs in a region called Aristides, Josefina provided us the best meal in downtown mendoza. A beautiful restaurant in a very colorful and young surroundings, Josefina displays a huge variety of argentinian wines and a very eclectic cuisine. You will be comfortable being either a veggie or a meat eater like me. Don’t miss the octopus and the langostines patagonicos.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Tonight was our first night in Mendoza and we are also first time visitors to Argentina. This place really set the bar for the rest of our visit! From the moment they sat us I felt like a first class guest. The staff spoke English and was able to make amazing recommendations for us based on our preferences. We ordered a delicious bottle of wine, the octopus special and an entree of ribs, and left with big smiles on our face. I’m a picky eater and gluten free. This place is a repeat in my book! Go now!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with great food and service for a very good price.
I disagree with the price tag on trip advisor of 4 x £. It should be max 2 or 3.
We spend just 1500 peso for a starters, salad, main courses and a dessert. High quality food.

Check it out!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I am highly impressed by the place, from the ambience to the background noise (it was low and cordial even when the place was full) and last but not the least, I liked very much the food. The menu has a wide variety of options and what we chose, from beginning to end it was delicious. I will definitely try to come back.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Food is delicous and the restaurante is beautiful. Although we heard a lot of portuguese we did see a lot of spanish speaking so I believe it also attracts locals. I did not drink wine this time so not sure about the options and price, but they do have interesting/differnet cocktails. The location is great, it is the street of bars and restaurants, we were passing by around 10pm on a weekday and were lucky to have one of the last available tables.