“This enchanting home was delightful and had...”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden and deck
Grarden, garage, BBQ, deck Garden, deck, jacuzzi.
Check Availability
Autumn in the garden
Winter in the garden
Living room
Living room, fireplace, TV
Living room, TV, BBQ (outside)
Dinning room
Waiting Christmas 2016 and New Year Eve!!
Main bedroom
Main bathroom (first floor).
Main bathroom (first floor), Shower, jacuzzi
Main bathroom (first floor), bidet, WC
2nd bedroom (upstairs)
2nd bedroom (upstairs)
2nd bathroom (upstairs)
1/2 bathroom, toilet (first floor)
street in winter
Pedestrian st in summer
Rural road in summer
Mendoza river Rafting
Cellar in winery
Wine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Mobile721...
“This enchanting home was delightful and had everything we needed for a family of four.”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My husband and I went to Mendoza with our two daughter in their mid-20's. Julio's home accommodated us so well and was the perfect place to come home to after a long day of walking the streets or tasting wine in the nearby wineries. We loved being able to walk everywhere in Mendoza and usually took cabs home after dinner. We also used Red Globe tours for two wine tasting days and a day long trip to see the stunning Aconcagua. We could have some meals at home, do laundry and just relax in this beautiful setting. The patio are was our favorite hangout - sunny and peaceful. Julion was also very helpful with restaurant recommendations and I highly recommend Mendoza for a family vacation! Especially if everyone can taste wine!

5 Jan 2018
Dear Susan and family!! thanks for your review!! For me it was a pleasure to have you lodged in my house, it will always be a pleasure to have you back in the house
Kind regards
Joe S
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Perfect location, ambiance, and amenities for our first trip to Mendoza!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

First time booking a place on trip advisor. It was a phenomenal experience and this place was everything Julio advertised - way better than any hotel in the area. Julio is more than accommodating for our first time to Mendoza, quick to respond, on time, the place was spotlessly clean, and the abundance of information about the area was very helpful. I was most excited about the outdoor grill and well equipped kitchen but didn't have time to cook my own "asado"...however we will next time we visit. It's a peaceful setting in a busy city. I highly recommend this luxury house. You won't be disappointed and can't beat the value. Thanks for making our trip a memorable experience Julio!

Your age range 35-49
22 Mar 2017
Hi Joe!!!!! thanks for your review!, I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay in the house, and I'll like to rent the house again to you, but remember to come more days!! and if you come with friend, better :-)
Best
Julio
Megan M
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Beautiful house and great location!”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a week with my parents and loved it! This was the perfect size for two couples, and was so comfortable and well-equipped. We cooked several times in the kitchen and my husband and father loved using the outdoor grill. This is a nice walking distance from the center of Mendoza, too, and much quieter than it would be to stay downtown. Lastly, Julio was an excellent host who promptly responded to all of my emails, recommended a great wine tour company for us, and immediately addressed any minor issue we had with the house. Thank you so much, Julio, for a great stay in Mendoza!

26 Jan 2017
Thanks Megan and family!! for me was very nice rent the house for you, was a shame the very warm days you spent here, but you knew the perfect activities to do that kind of days.
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip, and now you are back very well at your home.
My best
Julio
Newfie-Tr...
Calgary
“You won't want to leave the grounds!”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a perfect place to stay. It is Julio's home; he designed it and it has pride of place. We stayed 10 days. The house is twenty minutes walk from downtown but some days we just wanted to stay home. The kitchen is well equipped as is the rest of the house. It is an architectural wonder. Coffee in the garden every morning is not be missed. Julio is a terrific host. He was always responsive and very helpful. We could not have asked more for our stay in Mendoza!

16 Nov 2016
Carolyn and Jeff!!! For me was fantastic to have you as passengers, I like how you know how to enjoy life on your travels, and I also really enjoyed the dinner you invited me. I hope to see you again, in Mendoza or in Calgary !! Bon Voyage and happiness
Junespeci...
North Vancouver, Canada
“Julio the owner was the best of Argentina!”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Great location for walking to downtown core, parks, restaurants.
Home included outside sitting area completely private lovely place to unwind with wine and a good book after being out all day .
You don't really need a car, cabs are inexpensive and readily available.
Kitchen - had all the equipment to make a great dinner or breakfast.
Would recommend the Patrona restaurant just down the street - great food and service!

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing