“Nice and Casual ”
Review of Beirut

Beirut
Ranked #124 of 746 Restaurants in Mendoza
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This spot is just off the beaten path in downtown Mendoza. It’s perfect for snacks, drinks or a full blown meal. Everyone agreed they had the best empanadas we had the entire trip. The drinks were great, try the the mojitos!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We came in for coffee and a bite. The place is inviting and the service is good. They tend to put on the music on a high volume, which we found irritating. The food was good and prices are reasonable. That is not the place for you if you are looking to relax and have some quiet time.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

So this little place I walked by a few times while visiting, and it looked like a fun environment and was quite busy. Stopped in for lunch and was super happy I did so! Super affordable, good variety of food, and great drinks (both cocktails and fresh juices). It also has a great vibe, good music and decor. I’ve gotten a little burned out on steak and potatoes so some fresh juice, enjoyable salads, and delicious empanadas hit the spot. Super glad I gave this place a shot, so much I came back for dinner the same night! One block from the Sheraton so the convenience was awesome. Thanks guys, I’ll totally come again if I make it back to Mendoza!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast twice here in the 5 days we were in Mendoza. The food is good and a good value. The coffee is better than average and the staff is very easy on the eyes.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We popped in for a quick breakfast before heading out on Tips for Tours. The setting is very colorful. The coffee was excellent and if you're missing eggs for breakfast, they serve omelettes as well as the usual Argentine fare.

Date of visit: April 2017