“Gallery Tour”

Buenos Aires Art Tours
Ranked #205 of 331 Tours in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 17 May 2017

My wife and I took the Gallery Tour, and we had a wonderful time learning about Argentine artists, seeing their work, and hearing the perspective from the gallerists. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about art, exhibitions, etc. We can highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had the good fortune to have two private tours with Kevin Vaughn's outstanding company called Buenos Aires Art Tours. We did the Locals Only and La Boca Tours. Two execellent guides made for two awesome tours. They take you to places you won't find on your own. I learned so much about Buenos Aires and Argentina on these two neighborhood tours. The guides are truly subject matter experts. And, if you're wondering, they spoke speaks perfect English! Don't wait to book --- these tours are popular and value for the money.

1  Thank Traveler22202
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Thanks for Paula Carrella who took me to the two museums and gave me information on Argentina arts history, background of key artists and how to appreciate Argentina arts. paula_carrella@hotmail.com or whatsapp +5491157545579. Without a local arts expert who spoke English, I could not have understood and been able to enjoy my museums visit that much.

1  Thank Liza D