“Absolutely yummm”

Rapa Nui - Caballito
Ranked #4 of 33 Quick Bites in Buenos Aires
Neighbourhood: Caballito
Description: Chocolates, helados, trufas, bombones, tabletas, chocolate en rama, huevos de pascua, tortas. Fundado en 2012. Una marca que encierra "la historia" de fidelidad y amor por el chocolate artesanal y la tradición familiar. Así como Diego Fenoglio se integró a este mundo chocolatero junto a sus padres; también sus hijos, Leticia y Aldo Fenoglio, se sumaron al equipo de trabajo, para continuar con el legado familiar. En 2012 Rapa Nui llega a Buenos Aires desde su natal Bariloche.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Some of the best ice cream I've ever had. As a New Englander and ice cream lover that is saying a lot. The flavors were intense and texture was smooth and creamy. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite ice cream in town. Recommend the 70% cacao ice cream! And their lemon pie flavor!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Been to about 18 Helado places in BA over the past years and chose Rapanui due to the higher marks. I've shared before that ice cream in Argentina is arguably the best in the world so finding "poor" ice cream is likely hard to do. I have not rated all the visits but I gave these guys 4 stars as they did not fall in the top 10 for me. The ice cream was very good but you can do better at other places such as Cadore. Note that we bought some of their Alfajores here (very competitive market in Argentina for these cookies) and I was happily surprised on how good they were.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This place is delicious. That is the truth of the matter. I came here with my brother who is a BA resident and he did all the ordering so I am not truthfully sure what I paid for, but I do know the chocolate was a 10 out of 10. An expensive 10 out 10, but darn good. My brother ordered expresso for us, but all I can say is that I do not like nor condone this coffee. My brother and girlfriend on the other hand loved it.

But 3 expressos and a chocolate cake for about 12 dollars? Dang, a tad bit pricey. They also have ice cream, which I wish I had been able to try, but I was honestly so full.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We visited this chain three times, and tried their delicious ice creams and yummy hot chocolates, and also purchased gifts for someone. We enjoyed each visit.

Date of visit: November 2016