“Spectacular”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$29,50*
and up
Señor Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos...
Ranked #8 of 206 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The show is spectacular for Tango lovers, the place is like a theatre, the weiter attention was spotless, he guide me all the way through the menu and gave me hints about the show. Dancers and musician performance was beautiful.

Write a ReviewReviews (5 499)
All reviews
in 10 reviews
"peso"

19 - 23 of 5 500 reviews

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I LOVED, past tense, this venue. The place its beautiful. I lived in Argentina for five years and went to the show over 15 times. Even though its very Broadway type, nothing to be ashamed for, since its a beautiful show like the Lido in Paris, its owner Mr. Soler is despicable. He started to pick on a couple of asian couples that were on the house. He was distasteful and disrespectful. But the highlight of the night was when he started picking ontwo gay couples. He called them "maricones" which is the worst most derogatory way you could call a gay person in Spanish. He said "Mira a esta pareja de maricones que vienen a visitarnos, no sabemos cual es el hombre y cual es la mujer", the translation is; look at this couple of faggots that came to visit us, who is the boy and who is the girl?. I was extremely offended considering that one of my best friends is gay. I am sorry for the effect this could have on the show and the great people that work there every day, but this Soler guy could turn the best night of your life into the worst one. Not to mention that my 12 year old asked me why would I take him to a place that treats people like that.

8  Thank AntonioC11135
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We booked a trip to Senor Tango from our hotel. We were picked up by bus and transported there. We had a decent steakdinner before the show. The tango performers were great and very professional,but the show was over produced and overblown. When they brought horses onto the stage we were ,I guess ,entertained,but the whole thing was too much. Next time we go to Buenos Aires we will go to a tango venue but not such an overdone "show". I don't regret we went but wouldn't return.

1  Thank jimmarg37
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

OK sure this is a tourist attraction but it cant be missed. The singing tango dancing and musicians are outstanding.. Well worth the time and money..

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This was a great evening on February 07/18. Amazing service, food and show. We arrived at 800pm, obviously we were early and immediately seated. Our server made sure we were comfortable and offered complimentary wine, water or beer with our dinner. The food was excellent and from our table we had an excellent view of the stage which is located in the middle of the room. The show starts late so be prepared for a late night as we left about 12:20 am. This is an all inclusive venue, one price includes show, dinner and wine.