“Nice and quiet 1bdr loft A28”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
amatog
“LUXURY BUT NO INTERNET ACCESS, BEWARE OF BAIT AND SWITCH”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Originally I wanted to book this condo because it was located in Recoleta, which is where i wanted to stay. Once i gave the deposit, they said that apt was not available but another just as nice was available in Palermo. The previous guest said something similar that the one advertised was not available and settled for this one. I took it after looking at what it offered. The most important thing i needed was wifi in order to communicate with my company and family. The other stuff was nice but i could have done without it. Once i arrived I immediately saw the wifi was not working and requested someone look into it. They sent me a couple to come who stayed an hour on the phone and told me it would be restored in 3 hours. Friday, sat, sun came and went and nothing. There was no one to contact since the rental ofc was closed. I came across a rep who said he would send me the same couple to see what they could do and nothing was done. I asked if i could switch apts and they said they would let me know. Well Monday tues and wed came and went and nothing, Its a nice apt on the 22 floor with a great view but no essential wifi. I truly believe they had not paid the bill.
If thats not essential then its a pretty nice place. For me it was a bummer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view was nice and the kitchen
Liked least: no wifi and bad customer service
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Carola A
Alexandria
“Nice and quiet 1bdr loft A28”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We did not get this 1 Bdr loft, but the one we got the A28 was nice, clean and very quiet. We got good nights sleep. I would rent it again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and quietness.
Liked least: I have no comments.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing