“Delicious food and attentive, nice servers.”
Review of Datri Cafe

Datri Cafe
Ranked #115 of 275 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Retiro
Description: Datri is one of those places you always wanna go back. Such a great experience in Microcentro is no common at all. I highly recommend this place for a great cup of coffee, a business meeting or a nice lunch, they have a superb lemonade and salads, also they have a "meal of the day" that changes everyday that is GREAT. The place is really nice and comfortable, I bet you will never find a place like this nearby. I love the food they serve, it seems like they really know how to treat customers in a way that makes you feel like at home. The waitress was so kind, she was always there for us although there were many people. I've been to several places around Buenos Aires, specially in Microcentro, but no place is like Datri. ITS A MUST WHEN IN BUENOS AIRES!
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Delicious sandwiches and good hot chocolate! The ambiance is simple and relaxing. I only wish there were more food options!! The venue is quiet and well lit.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This is a nice little café in the middle of the bustling city center. The coffee and teas are good and cakes are also good. Nothing spectacular, but a nice place to stop by and have a quick bite.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee but ended up having the daily special -- onion soup amuse-bouche & veggie fajitas with green salad. Really enjoyed it and the friendly service. Wifi was fast too as I needed to do some work. Sunny with big windows. Right on the corner. Modern clean style. Nice! Will go back. :)

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This adorable cafe was right near our hotel in Buenos Aires and my husband and I were intrigued to check it out every time we walked by. One morning, we got there right when it opened and had a romantic breakfast date with coffee and pastries. While we still weren't used to the "espresso style" coffee in Buenos Aires, we savored every last drop in our teeny tiny cup. My husband had a muffin and I had this orange chocolate glazed cake. Both were delicious! We saw a lot of people taking advantage of the wi fi there. It's definitely a place to come and sit awhile.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

We were walking to Palmero in the rain. Found this wonderful restaurant. David made the visit!!! He highly recommended "cappuccino Italian". Coffee and milk - nothing else to destroy the taste. He was right on.
We also had a wonderful sandwich (Serrano and cheese)
Wonderful location to watch buenos aires.