“Popular and good food”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: San Nicolás
Reviewed 26 April 2018

great food, no covert charges, big portions, be careful when ordering or you will not be able to finish

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I had dinner here one night. The service was spectacular. The menu covers all sorts of tastes from meats to fish to past etc and exceptionally priced. I had the lemon roast chicken with veggies and my fiancee had the catch of the day and fries. We shared a bottled of wine and I believe the bill was around 600 pesos. They give you bread and a pickled garlic pepper appetizer when you first sit down and I couldn't get enough of it. Overall a great experience and highly recommended

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Found this by accident, downstairs bodegon on the corner of San Martin and Lavalle, very traditional-looking, full of locals when we were there. Friendly staff and good food, we had a huge paradilla, too much to eat, really. The Argentinian black pudding was particularly tasty. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered the fish of the day with vegetables. The fish was a merluza fillet and it was not fresh as one would expect to be a dish of the day. The vegetables were overcooked. I asked for a glass of white wine and it was not available. I know that Argentina is proud for its beef and red wine, but it is not easy to find a good place to eat with reasonable prices in the city centre that can go beyond the touristic appeal.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

The restaurant is very near to the hotel my wife and I were staying at. The food is very good and very friendly staff. we dined there 3 nights in a row, it was also very convenient as after a certain time walking along side streets in BA doesn't appear to be safe.
The Pizza was delicious, I highly recommend.