“Enjoy some great food at Pride Cafe”
Review of Pride Cafe

Pride Cafe
Ranked #1 173 of 6 254 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Neighbourhood: San Telmo
Neighbourhood: San Telmo
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We had lunch at Pride Cafe on Sunday. The atmosphere was great. The staff was extremely friendly and the music was great. I had a pork lion sandwich with some arugula and onions. The bread was toasted and the sandwich was so favorable. I also had an awesome lemonade with ginger and mint so refreshing. I love how they have the tables outside on the streets to create this really cool seating experience. We have been back twice while visiting Argentina.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Walked here from the San Telmo Flea market (around 5 mins) service very good - we only had a cocktail but the menu looked OK. Two Negroni's as I had read they made the best well having never tried a Negroni before we decided to give them a go. Very strong and bitter (campari I'm guessing) would come back again but unless you like Negroni's I suggest you try another cocktail you are familiar with. Service very friendly and attentive, as it is on a corner a good place to while away the time drinking and people watching.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I had a delicious salad here which are hard to come by in Argentina. The staff was lovely and the atmosphere was great for a quite solo lunch

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Nice music, nice drinks and foods and cheaper regarding the plaza dorigo !
For better moment, come the sunday to take the sun after the shopping in the Feria ;)

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We had menu of the day. Food was good. Place in a nice quiet street and we sat outside. WiFi worked even there. Service was friendly. Specially the waiter from Brazil. I would come here again ❤️