“Like most....”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Nicolás
Reviewed 5 July 2015

As usual I am a stickler for the real thing. Fusion is not my thing. Average, like so many socalled japanese restaurants in Buenos Aires. I have written a review on Yuki, where the food is authentic.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

We love sushi. And we love fusion cuisine. We went to this restaurant. Excellent service, minimal waiting time, but food hasd a strong taste of cheese, not cheesy. Good section of wines.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Everything worked. I celebrated my birthday, and to start with I was received by Matías Chaufan, the maitre´d. Food was excellent in quality (and quantity), accompanied by a bottle of the world renown Argentine malbec wine. We area planning to return!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I had lunch in the Lomas de San Isidro branch, under a very old tree, nice atmosphere, good sushi and also other plates, very kind attention and reasonable prices, highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

The guard of the building in Corrientes 222 told me that the restaurant has been gone for more than a year now...

1  Thank Lieven V