Reviews (1 930)
1 930 results
1 600
1 600
All reviews palermo hollywood terrace suite rooftop pool homemade yogurt wine tasting great boutique rooms are large rain shower restaurant staff excellent hotel sitting area mini bar included breakfast our honeymoon front desk staff palermo area restaurants and bars
503 - 508 of 1 930 reviews
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing boutique hotel. The room was large, clean and comfortable with a balcony overlooking the street. The restaurant in the hotel was amazing. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. I accidentally left my iPad on a table in the lobby while waiting for our taxi to take us to the airport. Marcos, the front desk employee, discovered it after we left, and went over and above to help me get reconnected with my iPad. He actually arranged for a courier to bring the iPad to me at the airport before I got on the plane. He followed up with a call to make sure I had received. Amazing service! Thank you Marcos.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Bobbi T
EdwardHolloway, Manager at Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Bobbi T,

Thank you so much for your comments here. It is great to read such kind words regarding our restaurant UCO.
I will pass on your compliments to Marcos! We are very relieved that you got your IPad in time before your flight left.

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 9 April 2016

My husband, daughter and I recently spent four nights at the Fierro. The room was very spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast was great (the delicious yogurt with honey was a personal favorite, as well as the daily egg special). The staff was incredibly helpful. It is also convenient for sightseeing (close to a subway stop). It's really the definition of a great boutique hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
It is so great for us to read comments like "It's really the definition of a great boutique hotel". The whole team in Fierro works really hard and your compliments remind us that it is always worthwhile.

Our yogurt, by the way, is prepared in house with organic milk and then hung over night, to make it extra creamy!

I hope you will make it back to Fierro soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Everything about the stay at Fierro was very good. Friendly and professional staff who provided good advice on how to make the most out of the stay in Buenos Aires. Breakfast was excellent as was the hotel restaurant menu. Rooms were very nice, modern and with everything you would expect in a good hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to escape from the blandness of a large luxury hotel.

Room tip: The rooms on the first floor are excellent
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review on TripAdvisor. Our team in Fierro really is what makes the difference and separates us from other hotels. We are proud to offer a truly boutique experience where the friendliness and professionalism of our staff really shines through.

It was great to read that you felt this too.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My stay in this boutique hotel was absolutely fantastic. As soon as you pull up to it and you see the tasteful graffiti mural decorating the outside of the building you know you're going to stay somewhere both elegant and contemporary.

The rooms are gorgeously appointed and the showers are fantastic. The rooftop pool has a fabulous view of the city and is a wonderful place to relax with a cocktail.

The staff are the amongst the most friendly, approachable and capable as I have ever encountered and we found all our requests fulfilled in what seemed like mere moments. The breakfast is absolutely one of the best I have ever enjoyed, running at several courses and changing in delectable ways from day to day. It's quality is reason enough to stay in Fierro.

I would heartily endorse this to anyone who wants make their stay in Buenos Aires as wonderful as possible.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Simon B
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I stayed for one night. Service is superb with grand rooms. Don't be fool by hotel entrance appearance at the arrival (it's not so nice and is in middle of a neighborhood). The hotel does not have a fitness center, however they provide you with a day pass in a gym that is 2 blocks away. Few blocks from the hotel are several bars and restaurants with very good food and wine. Crackerjack hotel, I recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business