“Perfect apartment for amenities, location and...”
other travellers have booked this property
You can see the floor plan at the end of picture. Photos: May 2016
Living Room. Sliding doors to balcony and to 3rd bedroom Living room connected to 3rd. bedroom by sliding doors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room. Sliding doors to balcony and to 3rd bedroom
Living room connected to 3rd. bedroom by sliding doors
Dining room for 6. 3 different table cloths to set a nice table.
·rd bedrrom. Queen bed. Opens to balcony facing Copérnico Street (Cul-de-sac Street!)
Nice patio off master bedroom and kitchen)
Bathroom in master bedroom
Kitchen and laundry room. Cart for groceries a little plus!
Guest toilet
Bathroom
Bathroom No. 2 out of 4 (in hallway)
Second Bathroom
Floor plan.  Two entrances. On into hallway and the other into the kitchen. Balcony  & back patio.
Entrance to building. Has 2 elevators.
Link to nearby activities:  http://goo.gl/maps/u4Rdw
Buildind sidewalk.

Link to nearby activities:  http://goo.gl/maps/u4Rdw
Copernico Street. It is a one block dead end street.
La Isla has the best of both worlds. Bussy Las Heras Street and beautiful parks surround it.
Neighborhood. La Isla. Small hill where apt. is located.
British Embassy Residence. La Isla, Recoleta.
Neighborhood.
Neighborhood.
Sunday sun bathing at Plaza Francia
Location A
Aerial view of Copernico St. at the base of the triangle.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Janettera...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Perfect apartment for amenities, location and security”
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

My husband and I travelled to Buenos Aries with our two adult children and their partners from Australia via Santiago. How lovely when we arrived hot and tired to find the apartment clean, cool and spacious. Sandra met us at the apartment and had the air-conditioning running for us, plus a welcome bottle of wine.
There are two bathrooms and four toilets which makes sharing with six people very easy. There is a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and drier, a place to dry clothes, even a market trolley to take to the shops. There are small supermarkets very close.
The apartment is air-conditioned. The main bedroom has an ensuite and is air-conditioned, the second and third bedroom share a bathroom and there is a separate toilet next to the lounge/dining area. The second bedroom has twin beds and air-conditioning. The third bedroom off the lounge area has a queen bed and no air-conditioning, but there was a pedestal fan which was adequate. You could have opened the sliding doors and used the air-conditioning from the lounge if it was really hot.
The apartment is a five minute walk from Recoleta Cemetery and lots of restaurants. Taxis are very inexpensive in BA and were readily available from both main streets.
The apartment is very secure. You require a key to get into the foyer and also to leave the building. Make sure before you leave the apartment for the last time that you take your luggage outside and have someone hold open the door for you because once you lock the keys in the apartment you can't get out of the foyer without the key.
I felt this apartment was of a very high quality compared with other apartments we have stayed in.
Sandra was extremely helpful and was always available for questions. There is a telephone in the apartment with free local calls and she even has a couple of mobiles that you can put credit onto.
We loved our stay here and would highly recommend the apartment

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The cleanliness, number of toilets and location
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Feb 2015
Hello Janette,
It was very nice to meet your and you lovely family. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for such a thorough description!
It will be nice to have you back again sometime in the future!
wbr
Maputo, Maputo, Mozambique
Reviewed 1 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

3 Feb 2015
Ivana,
It was my pleasure being able to meets your needs and expectations. I congratulate you both for the adorable baby boy and if you return, I will be happy to have you stay at Copernico!
Saludos!
RedShamro...
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Location; Beautiful Apartment”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Our group of 6 really enjoyed our 4-night stay at Sandra's apt. She was very responsive/flexible throughout the rental process, and there were no surprises. The arrival process was simple because she was organized and thorough. Sandra met us at the apt, explained everything to us, and was readily available by phone/WhatsApp during our stay. Great customer service!

The apt is centrally located in a safe area, very clean, and fully stocked with the necessities such as towels, blankets, and toilet paper. I got a bit ill during our visit, but the apt felt like home. I was even happy to find a few TV channels in English! There are a several supermarkets within walking distance, mobile phones for us to borrow, and we even took advantage of the washer during our stay.

It is a wonderful apt. The only negative is that there is one room with 2 double beds. Due to the bed frames, it's impossible to turn them into a queen size bed because of the gap between beds. We were a party of 3 couples so that was a small issue.

I highly recommend staying with Sandra and this apt!

Tips: Bring USD to exchange and try Fervor for a nice meal. There is a Citibank branch right around the corner.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Great location; Clean and large apartment; Great customer service
Liked least: One bedroom had double beds that didn't convert into a queen/king bed
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
13 Aug 2014
Hello Mike,
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure having you all as my guests.You should of told me about the beds, I could of improvised a solution. It is a nice comment and valid comment which I have never heard before, so When I can I will change the wood bed frames for regular "sommiers" (box springs) so you can put them together without a gap. Ref. booking process since it was the first time payment made through Flip Key there were some information issues which are now resolved.
I will be happy to have you back on your next trip to BA
Camcorder...
Doha, Qatar
“Beautiful, well-kept, at a great location”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

This apartment is a great choice for family and group vacations in Buenos Aires. It is located a block away from two major avenues with plentiful transportation, yet it is located in a very silent, closed street.The place is well kept: the furniture, bed sheets, towels, appliances, etc are generally in very good shape.The owner is very responsive to the guests' needs. During my stay, she managed to find a technician to fix an occasional problem in the fridge the day before Christmas. Within hours, she also found a temporary rental parking spot for my car nearby, as the apartment itself has no allocated parking spot in the building. Anyway, finding street parking spots was easy, at least between Christmas and New Year Eve, when many portenos are away.

The building has two elevators and the apartment is in the first floor. From this point of view, it is very suitable for elderly guests. However, they may find it difficult to use the bathtubs of the main bathrooms. The option is to use the shower in the service area, as an elderly family member did during our stay.

Overall, this is an excellent option for quality time with family and friends in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Comfort and location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jan 2014
Marcelo,
I think you very accurately describe the apartment and the surroundings. I am glad your mother could use the small bathroom with the shower. It can be difficult to use the bathtubs! My guests are my priority, and I do what is humanly possible to solve any problems that may arise. The fridge is only two years old, but apparently there have been quality problems with local production of appliances. It was very nice to have you and your lovely family stay at my apartment and I appreciate your review as it helps me improve what I offer and future guests to see what can be expected. Cheers!
PA, USA
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
2 Jan 2014
Ted,
Thank you for posting your experience while staying at my apartment. It was a pleasure to have you as my guests and I hope you and your family had a lovely time and happy reunion with family living in BA!
Sandra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing