“Good selection of local and imported beers ”
Review of Krakow Cafe Bar

Krakow Cafe Bar
Ranked #28 of 208 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 14 November 2014 via mobile

We went there to quickly check this place out since we heard good things about it. It was just a quick visit in a middle afternoon to have a few beers without having any food. Place look really nice inside and staff is friendly even if we did not speak decent Spanish.
Worth checking out at least once, probably bit later than us since it starts to get crowded in the evening (during our visit we were only guests there).

2  Thank Mr_Nobody_1979

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Good to be back in BsAs and in Krakow Bar. This place has evolved tremendously since my last visit. The bar is a welcome respite after u had all obligatory steaks. It has countless tapas and main dishes of European origin, very unusual for a full bar with artisanal taps, countless whiskeys and vodkas. It's very popular between the locals and foreigners and is hard to get in on the weekends. I'm going to check their new place called Krakow Resto Palermo because I'm intrigued by their cooking. Great job, gents!

4  Thank Snickuz
Reviewed 12 October 2014

We went there with some friends. The atmosphere was great and the staff very friendly. The are Palermo is also super cool.

4  Thank Laugom
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Most bars in Buenos Aires are great and friendly , especially in San Telmo.
However this place has turned into a foreinger unfriendly place .Treated like a 3rd class citzen all night , I have been there several times before over the course of 14 months and it has got steadily worse.
We moved away from the top end bar area after being constantly shoved out of the way by thebar staff to the bottom of the bar . I asked the barman for a beer and he shouted that I should go to the top end , he was serving al the local people drinks right in front of me. I refused and asked again for a beer , he mumbled something to others at the bar and they all looked at me and laughed .
He signalled the owner to come and he grunted , as he always does and gave me a beer with about a 10 cm head on it . The barman then told an Argentina friend that was with us she had to move for some reason , she was disgusted with his attitude.
Yes go there if you are polish like the reviewer before me , keep away if you want a friendly service bar, san Telmo is packed with lots and lots of great kicking friendly pubs .
However the doorwoman was a great laugh , but that was not enough .