“Trendy”
Review of Krakow Cafe Bar

Krakow Cafe Bar
Ranked #28 of 211 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 12 October 2014

We went there with some friends. The atmosphere was great and the staff very friendly. The are Palermo is also super cool.

Date of experience: July 2014
4  Thank Laugom

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Most bars in Buenos Aires are great and friendly , especially in San Telmo.
However this place has turned into a foreinger unfriendly place .Treated like a 3rd class citzen all night , I have been there several times before over the course of 14 months and it has got steadily worse.
We moved away from the top end bar area after being constantly shoved out of the way by thebar staff to the bottom of the bar . I asked the barman for a beer and he shouted that I should go to the top end , he was serving al the local people drinks right in front of me. I refused and asked again for a beer , he mumbled something to others at the bar and they all looked at me and laughed .
He signalled the owner to come and he grunted , as he always does and gave me a beer with about a 10 cm head on it . The barman then told an Argentina friend that was with us she had to move for some reason , she was disgusted with his attitude.
Yes go there if you are polish like the reviewer before me , keep away if you want a friendly service bar, san Telmo is packed with lots and lots of great kicking friendly pubs .
However the doorwoman was a great laugh , but that was not enough .

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've spent there several evenings with a group of friends and I can say that we had great time. Meals were really delicious, especially polish dishes we like the most. I recommend Krakow Cafe Bar to anybody who likes good food and wants to spend wonderful evening.

Date of experience: November 2013
4  Thank EdiWu
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It is pretty crazy to find a Polish pup in the middle of Buenos Aires. The food was great. They have authentic Polish food that they make in house plus all kinds of traditional Argentinian food. The happy hour specials are fantastic. Make sure to try some of the Polish wodka's, there's a big list of them on the last page of the menu. While i was there i had the opportunity to chit chat with the owners. Both of them are very cool and more than willing to talk to the guests. This place is a must see if you are looking for some good food and company.

Date of experience: October 2013