“Always a Pleasure”

Ranked #97 of 6 412 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belgrano
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Parrilla El Pobre Luis is am Excellent Choice. This time we ordered House’s specialties: Provoletas, Pamplona de Cerdo, Uruguay Beef, T-Bone, Kidneys, Sweetbreads and French Fries, all for sharing as we were a group of 7 People.
Everything was perfect, tasty, well cooked, served on time and delicious.
We will come back!.
For some reason, Trip Advisor does not read all my pictures from my camera roll so this time, I can’t attach pictures to this review!.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Pros: energetic ambiance, colorful decor, and excellent food (pamplonas are heavenly)
Cons: slow service, waiters forget orders, thus not a great value (tab for 3 without wine was over 2000 pesos)

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank A1546MKricardor
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Wednesday lunchtime and it was closed...
I couldn't take my husband for lunch here, too bad. Maybe another trip. At night there are so many fine dining options that I don;'t think I could ever make it here.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant ten years ago and was then the best meat I had ever eaten.we t a few times after, including a few months ago.
Visited a few nights ago and was disappointed !!
The meat was almost raw and quite tasteless. The service was good, but if the meat was bad- what is the point!????
The grapa and limoncello at the end were good and gave a good end to the meal.
Atmosphere is always good- with the decoration for soccer aficionados.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, spectacular wine list, and ver very good service and environment. Amazing BIFE DE OJO!!!