Reviews (1 702)
1 703 results
All reviews private room san telmo swimming pool great facilities bed dorm plaza dorrego clean rooms would stay again la boca south america continental breakfast three nights location is great dulce de leche enjoyed my stay casa rosada wifi
5 - 10 of 1 703 reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2018

This is a great location, easy walking distance to barrio San Telmo, with great markets and places to eat. Easy to get to the rest of Buenos Aires by taxi, which the reception staff will help you with if you have trouble with the mobile apps. Really enjoyed our stay here with the helpful and friendly staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon R
Reviewed 26 October 2018

We had a private twin room for a few nights. Really good location, just down from the market. The hostel itself is small enough and rooms/hallway are not exactly soundproof. Reception staff were really helpful. Would recommend for a short stay if you are looking for somewhere in San Telmo area.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 23 October 2018

People on reception were very nice and helpful. They gave us tips to go to dinner and which places to visit. It was a very nice experience. The room was very clean and fit for both of us. The bathroom also was very clean as well. For the price, I’ll definately come back.

Room tip: Include TV
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The location of the hostel is fantastic in the heart of San Telmo. The price is very reasonable for the comfortable and spacious dorms. Staff was helpful and nice. There are lot of activities for which you can sign up.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank boekenwurm88
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Firstly I arrived at 9 am they let me check in early and let me have breakfast. Unfortunately the girls dorm was being redecorated and so they put me in a 3 bed room. No other girls stayed at the same time as me so I had the room to myself. The staff were so helpful and spoke brilliant English! The location for me was perfect and I safely walked everywhere everyday! Although I did get taxis at night. Would recommend staying here to anyone!

Date of stay: June 2018