“No gluten free pizza”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Retiro
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It was really disappointing that a pizza place like this didn’t have gluten-free pizza. We had to find another place to eat.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We walked many blocks from our hotel in Recoleta to this pizzeria and it was worth it. The place was busy and I think we were the only tourists. My husband told the waiter my birthday was the next day and he brought an enormous tiramisu. Such a fun, memorable night.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

After trying out traditional BA pizza, I found Piola to be a refreshing alternative to the thick crust, double mozzarella variety that is usually served in this city. The ingredients at Piola are super fresh (including veggies) on top of a tasty, thin crust. Prices are reasonable and service is fine. It's also possible to eat here before the local dinner hour, although they might only be serving pizza. LOTS of topping combinations to choose from. Nice vibe to the place also, and comfortable if you're alone.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We had very good pizzas and service here. We ate early about 7:00 pm, so there were hardly any customers. It was a short walk from the El Atenio Grande Splendid bookstore.

I would visit again. Neighborhood seemed a bit sketchy at night. Take a taxi.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I said it all the title, I love this restaurant in Buenos Aires, The best dinner experience I had in my visit to Buenos Aires.