“Delicious thin crust pizza and frienly staff”
Review of Piola Barrio Norte

Piola Barrio Norte
Ranked #378 of 6 417 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Centro (Downtown)
Description: Italian Restaurant specializing in wood-fired pizzas and dried, fresh and stuffed Pastas. International cocktail bar and music with DJ live every night.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We walked many blocks from our hotel in Recoleta to this pizzeria and it was worth it. The place was busy and I think we were the only tourists. My husband told the waiter my birthday was the next day and he brought an enormous tiramisu. Such a fun, memorable night.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 28 June 2017

After trying out traditional BA pizza, I found Piola to be a refreshing alternative to the thick crust, double mozzarella variety that is usually served in this city. The ingredients at Piola are super fresh (including veggies) on top of a tasty, thin crust. Prices are reasonable and service is fine. It's also possible to eat here before the local dinner hour, although they might only be serving pizza. LOTS of topping combinations to choose from. Nice vibe to the place also, and comfortable if you're alone.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We had very good pizzas and service here. We ate early about 7:00 pm, so there were hardly any customers. It was a short walk from the El Atenio Grande Splendid bookstore.

I would visit again. Neighborhood seemed a bit sketchy at night. Take a taxi.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I said it all the title, I love this restaurant in Buenos Aires, The best dinner experience I had in my visit to Buenos Aires.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This place has it ALL goin' on! We loved the food...thin-crusted, great toppings (many varieties including tuna, salmon, jamón, artichoke hearts, house-made roasted tomatoes), wonderfully fresh pastas. Also had a HUGE arugula salad topped with smoked salmon and shrimp, cooked perfectly. AND it's also the friendly vibe, great service with a smile, young man spinning tunes ranging from Bob Marley to local pop. Mostly locals, actually didn't see any tourists in the place even one time. LOTS of fun AND good food. Great food. Came for lunch, returned for dinner. Went again last night. All three times just fun, fun, yum, yum.

Date of visit: March 2017