“Really nice food”

Ranked #8 of 44 Bakeries in Buenos Aires
Neighbourhood: Recoleta
Neighbourhood: Recoleta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had 2 breakfasts in this Bakery. The food is very good and tasty. Fresh and organic ingredients makes the difference. But as usual, the waiters are not friendly. Good food, poor services.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Quiche Lorraine excellent. Crisp, thin pastry and soft, cheesy filling. Soup of the day also excellent. Salads bursting with freshness. Delightful service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

There are a lot of healthy, vegetarian options, but the dishes did not surprise with very mediocre flavors. I asked for the brioche with creme cheese and salmon. I asked if they toasted the bread or if I could ask for another type of bread and they wouldn't do any of the changes (toasting or another type of bread) for my dish. I know brioche, and it is very spongy and a little bit sweet. I don't think it is the best match for creme cheese and smoked salmon. It was quite dry. It didn't come with a side salad as we are used to in Lima, Peru. The apple juice was ok. My husband asked for a tostado with cheese. very simple. A slab of cheese on bread gratin. That was it. Expensive for what they give you.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here. Both are of us ordered the roasted chicken salad which was fresh and fantastic. A basket of bread came with the salads. I ordered a passionfruit caipiroscka cocktail that was absolute perfection! I would return just to have another one of those. We shared a passionfruit dessert that neither of us cared for. The server was kind and efficient. There is indoor seating as well as outdoor seating with a view of the wall around Recoleta cemetery. There are many bakery items available. Credit cards are accepted.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Life doesn't get much better than sitting outside with coffee and a very good chocolate torte on a nice afternoon - and that's exactly what we had. Would like to go back again.