“Good Food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Balvanera
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We were taken here by our host Maria. We arrived at the restaurant around 8:00pm and were a bit concerned that the place was empty. By 9:30 the place was packed. The restaurant serves Spanish style food from the Galicia region. During my stay I went twice and both times enjoyed my meal. The portions are generous. I had chicken in a mustard cream sauce with potatoes and a fish dish in a tomato sauce. As other writers have suggested skip the bread basket. The bread is stale and certain that the basket has seen many customers. I wish I would have had the paella.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered a salad and the 1/2 paella. For two people it was too much food. I'd have to say that it was a lot of seafood and a little rice in every bite. We maybe ate 1/2 of it so come hungry. We took the rest out and gave it to our hotel front desk. It was close to US $35 for the dish.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Fantastic, small, homey Spanish restaurant, great food, great wine, great service, picturesque, affordable.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2016

A couple who lives in Buenos Aires took us here. When we saw it from across the street I was a bit weary from the looks of it. Once inside felt better. It's small, tables very close together but nevertheless comfortable. We ordered a Spanish "tortilla " to start. My husband had the octopus which was expensive but he said worth every cent. The salmon I order was to perfection and accompanied with an arugula salad. The only thing to pass on is the bread basket! Next time I will order the paella which looked incredible as the next table devoured it!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 22 March 2015

The place does not look like much decor wise and the average age of the clients on our visit was deceased but the service was very good and the food even better and the price excellent. The paella was wonderful full of lots of fresh seafood perfectly cooked and the two of us could not finish it. Would definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2015