“STUNNING!!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Serene Yalikavak with its beautiful private pool and serene location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Kate S
“STUNNING!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I don't really know where to start. Villa Serene was gorgeous. It had everything we could have possibly needed. It was immaculate. I really can't gush enough about it to be honest.

It was a little more overlooked than we would have liked, but when you're inside you can't really tell. Also would recommend a car/bike as the local shop is not far but all uphill on the way back. We opted for walking to town (20 mins) and getting a cab back... just easier and very cheap!

The villa itself was exceptional. All mod-cons. It really was a home away from home. The kids (8 & 2) LOVED the open plan layout and ran around for hours. The grounds and pool were lovely and oh my, that view! Let's just say we've been back a week and I'm seriously thinking about booking again for this year. I just want to go back! It makes you feel that that's the life you want...

Annie at Peninsula Villas Bodrum was amazing, can't rate her highly enough. Oh and Sara the villa manager, she's like the greatest friend that you could ever need! Knows everything, is there for you when you need her and really does care about the guests staying in her properties. Will be booking with Peninsula Villas again.

If you do book Villa Serene (which I highly recommend), be prepared to fall in love!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing