“Worth it”

Sky Sports Paragliding
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the difference It’s all about your safety… The Sky Sports team have a safety record second to none. With the emphasis always on safety and exacting company procedure, their experienced and highly qualified pilots fly using only top quality equipment, which is professionally certified and maintained and what’s more, they never fly more than five times a day. Sky Sports welcomes men, women and children of all ages, our team ensures that everyone who flies with us will have the best experience possible. We take your safety very seriously: The weather is constantly checked, before you leave and before take off. You will be briefed on what to expect and be issued with a helmet and flying suit. All our pilots have reserve and communication systems. Our crew are there to assist you on take off and landing. Ready to go? Just a few things for you own wellbeing… Wear comfortable clothes Wear boots or trainers In hot weather take a bottle of water
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We both done paragliding after watching them from the pool of our hotel. The drive to the top is scary, but once you run and jump off it is unbelievable. Emre kept me in safe hands and the views are just breath taking.

Burak T, Sahibi at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for your nice comments about our company and service. We look forward to see you and your friends in the nearest future. Kind Regards
Sky Sports Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1 594)
All reviews
"whole team"
in 13 reviews

26 - 30 of 1 595 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well for someone who likes her feet firmly on the ground and hates heights, i took a great leap of faith and went paragliding on Saturday with the patient Onur who professional approach guided me through. I was pleasantly surprised how floating 1,800 feet in the air was very calming and seeing the below sea below was amazing. Onur 20 years of paragliding showed as he expertly shot footage and photos of my 25 minute trip. I would highly recommend this company to family, friends and holiday makers as it is a once in a life time experience. Thanks Sky Sports one of my best holidays. McKenzie

1  Thank chris7772018
Burak T, Sahibi at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time in turkey and on my first day I decided to do paragliding with sky sport team. Everything was smooth, team are very friendly and helpful. Paragliding experience I’ve done with pilot A. Onur Ertas. He was very generous and nice. Tried to stay in the air as long as possible. Absolutely enjoyed this. The view is amazing, great beginning of my holidays. Thanks a lot sky sport team and especially A. Onur Ertas, many thanks for you.
Would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Justina Ž

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was the best thing I have done, all the staff are all very professional as I wasn’t very confident Ali my pilot looked after me and I can’t express in words how good it was. It’s a must on your to do list when here.

1  Thank laedsa