Review Highlights
The best u can get for the underwater.life

Very professional team. I cant get more.info.about the underwater life Every single.detail to the... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2017
Maroun M
via mobile
Relaxed and friendly

Reviewed 4 December 2016
Jenny C
via mobile

All reviews the owner dives team centre aydin
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very professional team.
I cant get more.info.about the underwater life
Every single.detail to the equipment, all was well prepared and organized.
Thank you for such an amazing experience.
I highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I did a couple of dives here when staying with the Neilson Centre down the road. The instructor/guide was a lovely friendly lady, and the kit was all well maintained. As an ex instructor I am a pretty confident diver anyway but I would be confident to recommend this Centre regardless of your ability.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I'd never dived in Turkey before and wasn't sure what to expect. Nermin our instructor spoke excellent English and was so nice, pleasant, professional and enthusiastic. Aydin the dive master was reassuring, efficient and organised. Overall very impressed. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 December 2016

1st scuba dive - really a safe and enjoyable dive, 1 instructor to 2 of us. I couldn't have asked for better intro to the underwater world - I hope to go back to take it further.

Date of experience: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Was here one weekend for diving. It was quite crowded in the off season with a lot OWD courses. We went out with a boat for quite some nice dives.

The base is clean and they really look for you not to bring any dirt into the area. The rental equipment looks OK, some suits a bit used here and there.
Guides were good. The owner speaks a bit english and german, his daughter speaks good english. She translated the briefing before driving out, the second day was another guy fluent in english there. No problems.
Would go there again.