Free cancellation until 26/07
getaroom.com
US$8 504
US$8 107
Hotels.com
All reviewschill out barrobinson clublagoon roomquestion markwhite nightarchery lessonsminute taxi journeygerman ownedteppanyaki restaurantcoffee machine in the roommain restaurantweek stay heresalt roomclub musicpole dancerspleasant hotelturkey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was placed in the building with constant crying children day and night. Food allergies not catered for and food vile and was ill with sickness and muscle aches and headache and couldn’t keep fluids down. Maids just walk in your room even when it says do not disturb and then don’t clean. Your room. Entertainment was rubbish and staff crap and spit everywhere and couldn’t wait to get home. Never will I go there again and the managers view of entertainment to children was play with a cockrock !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caz43_12
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Firstly let me say that we have already booked for next year! I went online whilst we were there and re booked for 2019!!!

We had a standard room in the Hotel/annex block. Now in past experiences in Turkey, when you are put in the annex block it's dreary, drab and lacklustre. Just a room in a plain block. This was very different and was almost like a Hotel in itself with a reception area where the Rui reps worked. There was also a nice seated area and a bar/pub too!!!!
The rest of the site is made up of small blocks with swimming pools running through them . They look very nice but at a cost of an extra £300 we decided against them.

The whole site is spotlessly clean and the staff are amazing!! They really put themselves out.The only place we found where the staff weren't very helpful was when we checked in. The reception staff didn't seem like they could be bothered. We were given our room key and left to find our own way to our room. Nothing was explained to us about meal times or where to find key places (something that has always been explained to us on check in at other Hotels) maybe they were just having an off day and this bears no reflection on any of the other staff in the hotel.

The main restaurant is lovely.Food was good and plentiful. All very fresh with a few stations with chefs cooking fresh. The only negative about the restaurant is that it gets very busy and there are long queues at the stations where the chefs are cooking. We tried eating at different times to avoid this but still found it REALLY busy!!! I hate having to queue for my food. There is an adult section where you can eat but again, it's very difficult to get a table in there. I think we only got in there in the evening twice in our 10 day stay.

There are 4 a la carte restaurants . Turkish, Asian, Flavour (4 different cuisines in one restaurant) and Downtown (Burgers & street food) We tried the Turkish which was nice but offered no choice, you simply got what was given to you. Usually at other hotels you at least get to choose your main coarse.We also tried Downtown. We liked the concept. You can order what you want, when you want and as many times as you want. Burgers and Tex/Mex kind of food. Only thing was we felt rushed. Everything came up instantly and all at once and our drinks were cleared away before we had finished them!!! I think the staff in there need to chill a bit and slow down and let diners enjoy the experience

You also have Costas Pizzas by the beach.... Pizza on tap from 12 - 6. The Pizza is delicious and I always had to have a slice when passing even if I was full!!! lol

By the pool most days you will get a chef come around (it's not announced so you have to look out for him) with treats.....melon, whole cucumbers, Strawberries, doughnuts with chocolate sauce and other yummy treats. It's great that they have lots of sporting activities at the Hotel to burn a few calories off!!!! lol

Our favourite place in the Hotel was the Chill Bar on the beach, we used to go there each evening after our meal for a drink. It has a lovely atmosphere where you can people watch and as the name says, chill !!

Look out for the White night or Black and White night...what a night!!! The Hotel really pulls out all the stops for these!! All I can say is that I thought I'd been transformed to a top Club in Ibiza!! Pumping music, Robots(Transformers) walking in the crowd, Lasers, Pole dancers...it's a crazy, crazy night!!!!!!! We absolutely loved it!!

The sports/exercise activities are fantastic. Lots to do with really good instructors. There's classes going on all day. We did the Gym early in the morning and the Aqua Cycling in the pool in the evening even day. Yes, I did say in the pool. They have special spin bikes that they throw in the water and you do a spin class in the pool!!! Never seen it before but we loved it

There's probably a lot that I've missed out in this review but you will catch them in other reviews on here.

As I said at the beginning, we have already booked for next year and that in itself is the best review I can give for this hotel. You won't be disappointed (although I did hear some people there moaning)....goodness knows why. Some people just can't go on holiday without finding something to complain about!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank LeighShayne56
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check-In: We checked in (group of 5 adults / 1 teen) with no problems but we did have a private airport to hotel transfer which may have helped; language was not an issue we were given room keys and map.

Rooms: The room was nice and clean however I don’t believe the images on the TUI website reflect was you get – we booked a 2 bedroom suite (main building) and the room we were allocated was one double bedroom, one shower room, and 2 single beds in the ‘hall-way’, its worth noting the beds do not have sheets just a very small cotton type blanket which doesn't cover 2 adults - make sure you get your a/c to the right temperate, and the balconies only 2 chairs and one table Upon checking into our room the mini-bar was not stocked, the safe was locked “open” & we only had 1 remote for 2 TVS (which was not a great issue as who goes on holiday to watch TV!) Next day first thing reported the safe and mini-bar to reception, told it would be resolved, we had a day by the pool back to the room and neither issue resolved, back to reception assured it will be resolved in 15 minutes, 1 hour later not resolved, back to reception and within around 30 mins issues resolved, I do not have to expect to keep chasing for issues to be resolved! I don’t drink tea or coffee however my brother and sister-in-law do and got told once you have used your tea / coffee no more – also there is no milk. The mini-bar is only stocked once per trip, which is fine for a lower ‘classed’ hotel but considering this is a 5* / 5T does not come anywhere close to other 5*/5T hotels. The rooms do not have good sound-proofing most mornings woken up by a crying baby (not ours!)

Pools: The pools are lovely, clean and plenty of sunbeds/umbrellas however the toilets by one of the pools were a bit dirty and scruffy which was a let-down. In addition, I would like to send a big thanks to the life-guards who came to my rescue when I got stung by a wasp

Spa: My husband and I had a Turkish bath with massage which a lovely start to the holiday (49 euros each)

Restaurants: There was NO table allocation in the main buffet restaurant and as a group of 6 we needed a big table but these were difficult to find, as groups of 2 or would be sat on big tables, on the odd occasion we had to clear dirty tables and ask staff to make the table up for use or provide knives/forks. In mornings I noticed a number of children in the adult only restaurant; I also feel that all areas of the restaurant should be non-smoking. The food was OK (on par with other all-inclusive hotels), the wine was nice. Most lunch-times we ate in the snack restaurant by the beach however the food/menu didn’t really change but there was always plenty to choose from (no-one went hungry). There is a little take-away pizza place near the beach which did lovely pizza. Also, we noticed that you can only get ice-cream during certain hours. Did manage to get a meal in the al-carte ‘downtown’ restaurant which was nice with good service.

Bars / Entertainment: We spent most evenings at the chill-out bar, which is for 16 + but did see people with young children, the night club was never really busy but we had some good fun. There was plenty of day-time entertainment but this was on a voluntary basis so didn’t get hassled by staff to take part.

Staff: The staff were nice, friendly and mainly spoke good English.

My reason for the low rating was more to do with our expectations which are based on the TUI 5T rating, I have been to plenty of other TUI 5T and this was nowhere near the same standard. I would have expected:-

• Sheets on the bed
• Better sound proofing in the bedrooms
• The photos on the TUI website should be representative of the rooms you are likely to get allocated
• Staff should show you to a table to the main restaurant, this would avoiding small groups using big tables
• If you report an issue with the room (in our case the safe and mini bar) these should be sorted quickly, without repeated trips to receptions
- should the mini-bar only be stocked once during your stay? I also believe milk could be provided and tea/coffee,
• The bathrooms had shampoo/shower gel/soap dispensers and I agree these are more environmentally friendly however they looked a bit cheap/tacky/shabby
• The toilets near one of the pools should be refurbished
• Staff should be able to enforce adult only policies in the bars/restaurants

If you have booked this hotel and read some of the low rated reviews don’t panic i'm sure you will have a great holiday.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank laura l
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just a quick review of the this hotel, arrived on the 15 June for a weeks stay with my wife, daughter and her boyfriend. 3rd time in Belek and this hotel didn’t disappoint, yes there are some very small issues like the check in process when you arrive is a little slow, but that can and will be sorted out soon I’m positive about that. Rooms spacious and cleaned everyday, the pools are spotless, food is amazing. Like any hotel if you want to moan there’s always something to moan about if you want to. The biggest and best positive thing about this hotel are the STAFF, everyone is polite always smiling and will do anything to make your holiday the best you can possibly make it. A special shout out to one person in particular is our archery tutor Mr Caner Guzeldere, got to be the nicest guys and most helpful man we’ve met on any holiday. Treated us like a friend and not a guest which I thought was brilliant!! Anyone going here soon get yourselves to the archery lessons and meet this young man and I’m sure you’ll agree. Bottom line is if you are going I’m sure you’ll all have a great time ☀️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Ian D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks from 1st-15th June. Turkey was not my first choice but as we wanted a budget break this year it seemed like a good option. After reading some of the reviews before we left, I was anxious and concerned about what we would be walking in to.
I can honestly say that the main issue here is not the hotel, nor the staff, but instead the moronic guests that stay there. No this is not a luxurious, plush 5-star resort, but for an average cost of £1000 each for 2 weeks all inclusive, do you really imagine it will be??
Check in- you will be asked for your passport and you will have to wait to be allocated your room, but the staff are not rude, and we did not have an issue with them understanding us, you will have to find your way to your room, which may have to be in the dark, but if you do have a couple of brain cells you should be able to manage this without too much of an issue as there are huge lit directional signs all over the resort.
Sunbeds- most mornings we were up at around 8am, we had absolutely no issues getting a sunbed, in a decent location, with an umbrella, so I am baffled as to why there are so many reviews saying you stand no chance after 6am- maybe they needed spoon feeding with how to find their way around?
Food- in the buffet it is not amazing, and certainly not a 5-star experience, however you can always find something, and for the money you have paid, what more do you expect? We booked the speciality restaurants for 10 out of the 14 nights, again, not amazing, but we preferred table service than being pushed around by overweight people trying to fill their plates with as much as possible to get the most out of the £70 per night stay- which includes your accommodation, flights, transfers, food and drink)
Staff- the staff were lovely, very friendly and absolutely no issues in understanding us, maybe if the guests were polite and courteous, they may get better treatment.
You get what you pay for- our holiday last year was £3000 each and was 5-star luxury, I did not expect to pay £2000 less each and see the same quality.
Overall, we had a lovely holiday, as I said in the title this hotel is thoroughly let down by the class level of guests that can unfortunately afford to come here because of the low price point. Having a snack kiosk is fine- until you put a 20 stone man in front of it throwing his 5th carton of chips into his mouth. The Teppanyaki restaurant was a fun evening, until the cast of Shameless arrived late shouting at the staff and causing a scene, leaving half way through as there 'was not enough food' and 'the buffet does real food'. Word of advice to the hotel- increase your cost to stay here and lose the horrific guests that drag it down.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple