Reviews (3 026)
3 026 results
2 664
2 664
All reviewswave pooladult poolgolf courseadventure parkpalm beach clubroller girlsdressing roomtv in the mirrorimported white sandzip wiregolf villasbeach butlerfast tracka la carte restaurantstowel boynext yearturkey
151 - 156 of 3 026 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was such a beautiful experience, with amazing waiters (especially BURCU),tasty food,perfect views and luxury rooms.We are going to come here soon. Rita Ora’s concert was great too, we had a lot of fun.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Alexandra G
RegnumCaryaCRM, Regnum CRM Agent at Regnum Carya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest "Alexandra G",

On behalf of Regnum Carya, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for the fact that you have chosen us and trusted your vacation to Regnum Carya. We are sincerely glad that your holiday with us gave you an excellent experience and you were satisfied with the room, food and professional skills of our workers. Festive mood and pleasant memories of the guests are the goal of our work!

As well thank you for your lovely feedback adressed to our colleague, we will certainly transfer your words of gratitude to Burcu. For us it is a great pleasure to know that attention and professional skills of our staff make our guestsn happier.

We are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip and look forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again and offer to you all our support and warm hospitality.

Anastasiia Revus
Regnum Crm Team

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My partner and I stayed in the golf swim up rooms (6225). The room was very spacious, the bed was gigantic! I was really impressed like before with the rooms amenities, nothing was left to chance, or the need to ring up and ask for anything. When I awoke on the 1st morning I was so impressed with the outdoor space the swim up rooms had, a little garden an great sized decked area and a patio area too. The pool was always quiet and so inviting. The rooms are spaced out well so never had any noise from our surrounding neighbours. I was glad to see they hadn't chanced the toiletries in the bathrooms they are still Bvlgari, and smell wonderful. Our villa was positioned in more or less the middle of all the villas so a short walk to the main building, although there were so many buggy carts that we could hop on we often used this method of getting back and forth.

I indulged in a some exercise classes, and enjoyed immensely the outside professional trainer on the aqua bikes and the aqua trampolines and aqua boxing - think her name was Eva (she's Austrian), she was very well received and I spoke to one or two other ladies and they all agreed it was the best water work out they had ever experienced. I also tried the yoga a couple of times, the lady taking it was excellent putting me in the correct positions if I was slightly going wrong, afterwards I felt very peaceful and relaxed.

We spent our days in the Adult Pool, where we were waited on by the excellent skaters who were very attentive in getting drinks to us. Yunus was especially cheerful and on the 1st morning introduced himself and really looked after us. He brought round treats to eat morning and afternoon and ice cold towels in the afternoon to cool us down (very welcome). We also had another lady with long dark hair, I didn't catch her name, she was lovely too as well as the Russian blonde haired lady, she was excellent. The bar staff in the swim up pool were very funny and nothing was too much, I asked for extra tabasco in my "Bloody Mary"! Thank you also to the beach butlers cleaning my sun glasses as they did get a bit smudged with sun lotion and pool water at times. A cute little service and really quite welcome.

We went to a few of the A la Carte's, one which we never went to last visit was the Turkish a la carte. I really enjoyed this, I think it is my new favourite, loved the mezze platter they bring out to start, had some lovely great tasting dishes to try, including samphire which I do really like. The waiting staff in the restaurant were exceptional and very unobtrusive whilst dining, they went about filling up wine glasses and taking plates away without fuss or effort, didn't know they were there sometimes with makes for a flowing romantic meal with your partner if you wish it to be. my other favourite was the Italian a la carte, the food here was wonderful as last time we visited. Lastly we went to the Chinese a la carte and had another delicious exceptional meal.

We dined in the Seahorse a la carte fish restaurant which was located on the beach one night, this was wonderful and so lovely to be close to the sea eating fresh dishes in such a great setting, great ambiance by the beach. There was a 3 piece band playing gentle easy going music which all added to a lovely evening.

The other occasions we dined in the main gourmet restaurant, there was something for everyone's tastes, gluten free, diet, meat eaters, fish eaters and vegetarians, possibly even vegan too. I was totally spoilt for choice. We struck to the Turkish red and white wines as these tasted better than the French once which were also on offer. Thankfully they also had the Turkish wines in the mini bar too, which we enjoyed on a couple of occasions.

We used the spa once to have Turkish Hammam and a body scrub with the grape seeds, really enjoyed this and was done as couple which was really nice. The two ladies did an excellent job of massaging us and scrubbing off all of our dead skin, felt totally relaxed after coming out of there. Took a short nap and my skin felt really very soft afterwards.

The hotel grounds - we had a much greater walk round this time, walking round to the tennis club and past the conference centre areas, the grounds and kept in exquisite pristine condition and I applaud the grounds keeping staff in keeping it so well.

The hotel seemed to have taken the food and water stations for the cats away, I wonder why?, but all the resident cats looked very healthy and being a cat lover they got some little treats from me on more than one occasion, one kitty that could well be the one I named in 2016 (Mr Marmalade) is thriving and looking very dapper with his ginger and white coat. Good to see that the hotel staff do not shoo them away but smile at us when we feed them.

We frequented the Irish bar on lots of occasions and the lady serving in there after just one visit knew what we wanted the next visit, this is excellent customer service as she must have lots of customers visiting this bar, lots of golfers especially. The new Sports bar was not very busy when we visited, we popped in for a couple but stayed for many as the bar staff were so polite and chatty with us. We were the last to leave on one occasion and were slightly tipsy when we left.

To conclude: I would recommend this hotel over and over again, for couples, for families, for golfers and for friends - you will not find a better hotel in Turkey thank the Regnum Carya, looking forward to booking again.

Room Tip: 6225 golf villa (shared pool) gets the sun in the morning
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie B
RegnumCaryaCRM, CRM Agent at Regnum Carya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Julie,

As a part of Regnum Carya Family, we thank you for taking your precious time to write such an informative and positive review regarding your recent stay at our hotel, it definitely will help ensure travelers to make a choice about the destination of their next vacation.
Your honesty and kindness leave us speechless, and we can only take pride in the fact that we were able to satisfy all your wishes and create luxurious and relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy your precious vacation. Yunus and the rest of adult pool team will be happy to hear that they were helpful to you and will motivate them to keep showing outstanding performance.

We are passionately waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was a very luxurious family vacation filled with activities that all my family will never forget. The resort’s facilities are world class and the services are outstanding. I will always look forward to going back. Quality of food and availability of endless entertainment for all family members are unmatched.

1  Thank Muwaffaq J
RegnumCaryaCRM, CRM Agent at Regnum Carya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear valuable guest “Muwaffaq J”,

Thank you very much for choosing Regnum Carya and taking your time to share your valuable comments.

We are happy to know that you found our facilities and services to be of the highest quality and looking forward to having you and your family as our guests again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Sandal restaurant, wonderful location with an amazing night view close to the beach. Beside this, they offer the best sea food and you can meet a perfect waiter: Mustafa. Thank you, Mustafa & thank you Regnum. Hope to come back soon.

1  Thank Liviu Adrian D

Dear valuable guest “Liviu Adrian D”

Thank you for leaving a comment regarding your experience at the Sandal A La Carte Restaurant of Regnum Carya. We will let managers know of Mustafa’s outstanding performance. It will motivate him to provide guests with the best service possible.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We are so happy to be here. Good
food, sea and entertainment. Great shows in the evening. Friendly service! I recommend everyone to visit here! You can watch great shows n daily activity fun. Thanks from entertainment Ibrahim n kadir thaks regnum for everyrhing

Dear valued guest “trofimovdmitrij”,

Thank you for sharing your positive emotions regarding your stay at Regnum Carya. It makes us happy to know that we are able to satisfy you desires and make your vacation unforgettable. Also thank you for outlining the performance of Ibrahim and Kadir, your notice will be passed through.

Hope to see you with us again.

Kindest regards,