Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (7 786)
7 786 results
6 289
6 289
All reviews rixy club french street turquoise restaurant a la carte restaurants turkey main restaurant guest relations beach bar irish bar free entry aqua park dolphin show special thanks buffet restaurant hotel guests family holiday amazing hotel
Selected filters
19 - 24 of 7 786 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My Family And I were Spending our Holidays In Rixos Primium Belek In Last Two Weeks. It Was Really Clean And Really Observing The Corona Condition. Rixy Kids Club Was Wonderful Especially The Boy Named Eksin, He Was Really Energetic And Gave Childeren extra energy and entertained them. Ms. Ceilo, The sports coach, was great, with her fit physique giving everyone the motivation to exercise And The sports programs She performed were very useful. The Food In Resturants Was Really Perfect , Various And It Was Not Repetitious As In Many Hotels Is. The pool was hot and clean and the reception around the pool and the beach was excellent. The Program To Visit The Land Of Legends Was Really Good We Went There Every Day And Even Sometimes Twice A Day.The staff and The managers were very polite and respectful.I Do Recommend You To Visit This Great Hotel And I Myself Have Decided To Visit It Again In June Hopefully.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rixos Premium Belek, General Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ShirinSalehi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Rixos Premium Belek Hotel. Rixos Premium Belek has a motivated team aiming to serve our guests with great passion. It is a great pleasure to receive your positive and rewarding commends which motivates us a lot. We are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip and looking forward to hosting you here once again soon!

Kindest Regards, Hotel Management

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I was there for a week

This was my second trip to Rixos

The gym was very clean

Ceylan & Dino very good & very energetic

I'm happy to practice with ceylan

The beach was very amazing & dreamy

The Resturent was veryyyy Excellent

Many thanks to Ms. Nadia and the management of Rixos Hotel٫

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rixos Premium Belek, General Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Rixos Premium Belek to other travellers. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant and our service and facilities made an impression on you. We are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I was happy to see Ceylan coach
She was very energetic
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The beach was very amazing and nice
Temperature of the pool was very good

The restaurant was very clean, good quality, service and warm welcoming.

I like to be in rixos as soon as possible
I think it will be this summer

Thanks to Management and all staff

Sincerely
Pouria Honarmand

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rixos Premium Belek, General Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Guest Pouria Honarmand,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Rixos Premium Belek.

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Hello, I hope you are well and healthy. Thank you very much for your efforts and those of your colleagues. My wife and I spent a week at the hotel, everything was great.
Very nice staff, great food service, very clean rooms, and a l24-hour WhatsApp group dedicated to my room number, I needed every hour, I just wrote.
For breakfast, lunch, dinner, the waiters kindly met our needs.
Thank you very much for the kindness and intimacy of Ms. Golcho and Mr. Yousef. This week has been very good and fun for us. My regular choice is Rixos premium belek. This hotel and its staff care about their guests and their wishes.
Thank you very much, I hope you and your colleagues are always healthy. Thank you for your efforts.The cleanliness of the rooms was excellent, our room had a sea view, it was unique
The behavior of the restaurant waiters, bars, pool, massage, were all excellent and friendly

1  Thank vahedi_kobeh94
Rixos Premium Belek, General Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Vahedi_kobeh94,

On behalf of Rixos Premium Belek Hotel, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for choosing our property for your stay for the second time. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. It was a pleasure for us to be your hosts and we really appreciate your praise of our staff. We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in Rixos Premium Belek Hotel.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

We have been there for our marriage anniversary. We are extremely satisfied. Employees' interest and relevance is very good. They make you feel special. The hotel facilities are very diverse. Flavors to suit all tastes can be found. Although we went in March, we were able to enter the outdoor pool due to the heated pool. As a hotel, they implement pandemic measures. Food places, poolside, cafes and restaurants are very clean. Guest relations are very concerned and helpful. The wifi is free and the internet is very fast. In addition, there was a free entrance to the land of legends, exclusive to those staying at the hotel. It's a different world out there. It is definitely one of the places to visit. We would like to thank all employees for making us have this wonderful holiday.

Dear Abdulkadir,

Thank you for staying with us at the Rixos Premium Belek and for sharing your review. It is wonderful to learn that you celebrated your anniversary at our hotel, and enjoyed our location and the service. Our staff is honoured by your kind words and thrilled to know they could make your stay special and memorable. We appreciate your taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travellers and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.