Casa Joaquin Bed and Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$37
The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$45
US$44
Baymont Suites and Residences(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Casa Amiga Uno(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$57
US$291
US$226
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

Hotels.com
All reviewsjapanese stylepremier roomother hotelsbuffet breakfastpool viewroxas boulevardfamily staycationshower areaupon checkhousekeeping staffking bedspecial thankscorner roombottled waterguest serviceschecking incod
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was great here at NOBU HOTEL Manila, from check-inn until check-out, all employees and staff are commendable, excellent Customer service skills, all were very polite, helpful and anticipating the guests needs, food was great, room was extremely nice, bed was comfortable, location of the hotel was great it is within reach to nearby malls.

Room Tip: Choose a room with the garden or pool view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Chris J, Resident Manager at Nobu Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Manalang,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you for your top rating of the Nobu on Trip Advisor. It reads like a great advertisement - much appreciated. I am very pleased to know that overall you had a great time in the hotel and we thank you for appreciating our staff’s hospitality and courteousness, truly one of the nicest comments we love hearing from our guests. I will surely pass on your comments to our team who will be pleased to know that they made a difference in your overall stay with us.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back and your family here at the Nobu Hotel Manila. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of, what happened to me with Agoda was disastrous. Agoda emailed me stating that the premier room that I reserved has been cancelled but the other rooms are not. I booked the rooms months before my wedding and days before the actual day, I received an email stating that two of my bookings has been cancelled. I contacted Nobu directly and they were efficient in helping us out. Maricar (front desk manager) was the one who fixed all the bookings and even helped us get a suite room for the bride's room and honeymoon night. She was very professional and was very efficient. When me and my husband went to the hotel directly, Alyssa (front desk personnel) also guided us and even helped find a room from different hotels (Nuwa and Hyatt). She contacted the hotels if they still have available rooms for us to stay (this was before I spoke to Maricar). She was also helpful. I hope all employees are as helpful and professional as them. Alyssa even assisted us when we arrived at the hotel to check in. It was a bad experience with Agoda but somehow the people who helped us from Nobu made us feel like we've been taken care of. I'll give both of them an outstanding score. I hope they get recognized with all the efforts they've put in. Maricar even checked on us after we checked out. We felt the comfort of that hotel through them so we'll definitely going back but next time, we'll book directly with the hotel or with a different travel site.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sheqz F,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you for your high rating and great comments following your recent visit at Nobu Hotel Manila. I am very pleased to read that you had a memorable stay with us. I also love reading about how friendly and professional our team is, I’m quite sure Maricar and Alyssa will be very delighted to hear about your positive comments. Knowing your experience was 1st class motivates us to continue executing the services that are synonymous with luxury hotels around the world. We are very sorry to hear though about your experience with Agoda and how your booking was handled. Please be assured that Agoda will be notified regarding your concern.

Nevertheless, we thank you once again for sharing an awesome review despite the hiccups with your reservation. We really look forward to welcoming you and your family back here at the Nobu Hotel Manila. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent only a night here, and we really enjoyed our stay. The place is fantastic, staff are polite and we have a complimentary breakfast for two. We'll come back here again some other time. Recommending this place if you want to have a relaxing time with great facilities. Hoping there will be more discounts.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool for a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kitten S,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you for your high rating and great comments following your recent visit at Nobu Hotel Manila. I am very pleased to read that you had a memorable stay with us and particularly enjoyed our facilities and services. Knowing your experience was 1st class motivates us to continue executing the services that are synonymous with luxury hotels around the world.

Once again we thank you for the valuable feedback. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just stayed for a night for my partner’s birthday, from the reception and to all the staff are excellent in their job, really impressed about the place very accommodating and very relaxing, we enjoyed our stay. Recommend the Red Ginger and also check the shopping boulevard. Impressive.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Akucintakamu E,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you for taking a moment to share an awesome review of the Nobu on Trip Advisor. I will surely pass on your comments to our team who will be very pleased to know that they made a difference in your overall stay with us. We thank you also for highlighting our facilities such as Red Ginger and Shops at the Boulevard.

We trust that you will share your positive experience with your friends and colleagues and we do hope you will return to celebrate more special occasions with us. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay was great, room size was average but the bed was amazingly comfortable. Intricate details inside the room. Very convenient and has a direct connection to the mall. Pool size is somewhat small for the hotel guest population. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HustlinMNL
Chris J, Resident Manager at Nobu Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HustinMNL,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you for your great review of Nobu Hotel Manila. We are happy to know that your overall stay was great and we highly appreciate your feedback. I agree, our guestrooms are amazingly comfortable with great features, immaculately clean and spacious.

Again thank you for the awesome review, I look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit at Nobu Hotel Manila. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly.