“All that I expect plus more.”
Front of Villa from the road The Front Door
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Swimming Pool
Front of Villa from the road
The Front Door
View back to the Villa
Breakfast at the Gazebo
View to the Fishing Boats and Ocean from Gazebo
View back to Villa from Breakwater Gazebo
Mix of pebble and sand beach
Sunset from the Gazebo
Pool at night
As rated by our guests !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pam W
Melbourne, Australia
“All that I expect plus more.”
Reviewed 17 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

What a lovely oasis. Found this villa at the last minute and how lucky was I. I had never been to Candis Dasa before so it was a great first impretion walking into the villa and being able to see right through the villa to the beach. I was lucky enough to have the villa to myself so could choose what ever bedroom I liked - what a surprise that was.
The staff left me to it and straight into the pool - how did they manage to get the temperature right? After a peaceful nights sleep - was a bit concerned i would hear the trucks but not a peep , or should I say beep. Had a breakfast of eggs toast and fruit overlooking the beach and fishing boats. I haven't mentioned the staff or owners. The staff are very professional with just the right amount of wanting to do what ever they can to make your stay a pleasant experience. Thank you. The owners were in residence when I was there and I met them once and that was it - didn't realize they were still there..... So all in all I would return to Villa Rindik and have recommended it to my family and friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ambience of the villa.
Liked least: I didn't have any complaints and won,t make up anything to suit a website.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Jun 2012
Many thanks for your review - looks like you are the first for our Villa on Flipkey / TripAdvisor. We only took over the Villa as of the 1st April this year. We appreciate you staying at Villa Rindik, and were very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you, and / or your friends back here one day. Regards, Geoff & Louise Alderson
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing