“Villa Sasoon - Bali at its best!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Relaxing villa, more privacy, be like your own home. daily breakfast served and cook in your villa
Double Bedroom Bathroom
Relaxing terrace
Relaxing place
Seating place
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rodwill
Melbourne
“Villa Sasoon - Bali at its best!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Villa Sasoon is sensational! I must admit I had to be persuaded to holiday in Bali - but Villa Sasoon had considerable appeal when I saw the website. From the time I was picked up at the airport (the driver had an easy to see sign and provided me with cold water) and taken to the villa I was ecstatic. Walking through the private lounge/kitchen, past the pool and into my room I was amazed by the quality and high standard of this accommodation. My first day began with breakfast cooked in our villa and eaten beside the pool. The staff at Villa Sasoon are lovely - pleasant, considerate, caring and professional. Snorkeling, trekking, local visits (Water Palace, chocolate factory, restaurant bookings/transport etc were all professionally arranged and "put on the bill". Villa Sasoon is an outstanding place for a quiet, private, luxurious place to experience Bali. I cannot think of one criticism. I was so impressed I will be back next year. I recommend Villa Sasoon without hesitation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy, tranquility and outstanding service.
Liked least: I recommend Villa Sasoon without any hestitation.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
9 Sep 2012
Thank you for your comments.
We can not wait of 3 x name of Mr. Rod will be back together again at Villa Sasoon.
Surini
Manager
snoz68
Wagga Wagga, Australia
“Affordable private luxury”
Reviewed 25 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

Spacious luxury villa, complete with private outdoor area, pool and garden. The staff are delightful,no task is too difficult. To have staff come discretely into your kitchen and prepare breakfast or dinner at a time that suited us was spoiling us! There are only 4 villas and we never saw the other guests as we had our own space, with everything we could wish for. The only set back is that the villa is securely walled so there is no sea view. But if you want pampering at your fingertips (massage therapists and a yogi came to us) and total privacy..then this is the place for you. The villa is huge with the bedroom, bathroom and connected outdoor balinese shower all in a separate building to the dining,kitchen and lounge being in another. We ate most breakfasts and dinners out on the terrace, under the umbrellas, overlooking our very own pool. Lovely!

Liked best: Luxury privacy
Liked least: No sea view
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DamoBendi...
Bendigo
“I want to keep it a secret, but i cannot.”
Reviewed 15 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

My wife and I had a wonderful time at Villa Sasoon. The staff are fantastic. (big thx to Ada, the best property manager we have come across).
you get breakfast cooked in your villa. the staff clean up, pack up, and continue to smile. The villa itself is 5 star. Candi Dasa is a peacefull seaside village, miles away from the hussle and bussle of Kuta ect.
Stay at Villa Sasoon and experiance the real Bali, the smiling faces and friendly people.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staff, property, pool...the whole lot!
Liked least: A little noisey in villa 2 due motor bikes along side access road
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing