“Excellent Service...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area Dip dip..
The hall
Hall
Melange
Hall
A blotch of green inside too!
Bright and nice
Kitchen
All three
Kitchen and dining
Balcony
Balcony by day and night
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
RaviP1740
“Excellent Service...”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It was really great experience to stay in Goagaga.

It was very neat and clean apt and all the beaches are very near by.
Specially Thanks for guidance provided by Ginza, she is very prompt in her reply.

I will recommend this stay to all my friends and relatives.

8 Mar 2017
Thank you very much! Very happy to know that you had a good holiday.
Vishal289...
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It was a very excellent experience place...all credit goes to ginza for such a wonderful place.

It was a very nice place and ginza recommended very nice place to be visted nearby arpora.

Thnx Ginza once again.

Cheers!
Vishal and Snehal Phadke

8 Mar 2017
Thanks very much! And happy to make your honeymoon memorable.
gopisivia
Faridabad, India
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I got Ginza's reference from one of my friend and thought of giving it a try. This was my first experience hiring apartment at tourist spot. And I must say I made a good choice. As soon as we entered the apartment we say everything very well planned. With a wide range of stuff available it was very much at home rather that at tourist spot. Additionally every minute thing has been taken care of so nicely.
Additionally at every point Ginza was available like a guide. Before we even get there, she provided a complete itinerary and when we were there she was there with her messages on where all can we opt to go and to dine. With so many dining options she provided, we were not even able to avail even 40% of them and with me being a foodie I regret that most ;).

Only thing that I had to do during whole stay was that we had to checkout at 10:30, and I had to get up at 7 to get everything packed before time to keep my commitment with her. WHO WAKES UP AT 7 AM IN GOA. Answer is me :(. I wished it might have been around 12 and I would have been more relaxed on ending day of my awesome vacation.

Overall this was a wonderful experience and a must try.

Thanks,
Gurpreet Singh

Your age range 25-34
1 Mar 2017
Thanks so much Gurpreet! Thanks for taking care of our property and maintaining the decorum. Goa has so many options you can come back some time later to relax!

A 12:00 pm check out is not functional in an apt like mine where there are mostly back to back bookings during peak time because the check in time would further be delayed and that's unfair on travellers wanting to check in after a long travel. If I don't have a subsequent check in that day I do permit a few hours extra to suit the traveller's convenience at no extra cost but that day I had another guest waiting to check in.
As you did not want to extend the check out time and block the day at an extra charge at the time of booking, there wasn't any other option. Don't worry, next time if you're around I would ensure you need to wake up only at 10:00 am on the day of your check out :) Regards
VIGNESHS2...
“Super flat Goa great”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I like ur flat very much design superb and u guidelines is good . I got my security deposit also 100 present no issues in it thanks you

29 Jan 2017
Thank you very much!
LeejaAnn
“Great stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The place was tastefully done up and everything was well organised which made the stay very comfortable. The proximity to eateries and the beaches is a plus.

3 Jan 2017
Thank you!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing