Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Agoda.com
US$51
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
Hotels.comUS$58
PricelineUS$58
TravelocityUS$58
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020

1. Shower Head was faulty
2. Toilet Seat Was loose
3. Bathroom was freshly painted with a horrible smell
4. Draws of the desk could not close
5. Hairdryer never had a plug on it
6. Lampshade was stained.
7. Window could not stay open hinge was broken
8. When I asked for a butter Knife Ivana your receptionist said the Hotel does not have any crockery and could not provide me with it.
9. The hotel needs a complete makeover I was dissatisfied with hotel
10. Breakfast was disgusting never ate such a tasteless omelette and coffee.

Coming from the Hotel Industry myself I would have expected a much better 3 star experience, especially at the current occupancy level you are running , the noise levels of children running up and down in your passages knocking on guests doors and running off cause the entire experience unpleasant.

My suggestion is all families should be on 1 end of the hotel and couple on the quiet end of hotel so it can an equal split of relaxation. The staff at the Hotel needs to be more friendlier and more Professional.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020

I am very disappointed in the staff of the kitchen. When I went there, I dished myself a small plater of food and ask the waiter if they can give this for me as a take away because I must eat just before 10 as I am taking my pills at 10. She called the supervisor and when she arrived she asked me what is the problem. I told her I want a takeaway because I had to eat before 10 when I must take my pills. She just said no, because it is a buffet and turned around and walked away. No way to listen further. I left my plate just there and went to town to by me a burger to eat later that night, because I must eat before I take my pills. This is very uncostemer friendly to me because my food where already been paid for. They could have made a plan. They will not see me again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2019

We arrived and as per the rules of the casino, because the card holder was not with us (but on her way) they made us sit in reception for 3 hours (when they were fully aware of our booking and made payment- knowing the card holder was on her way) with all of our bags and Christmas gifts just to wait on the card holder to arrive. BullSh1t! ??
Absolutely bull when it’s the day before Christmas, knowing that there were accidents and road blocks on the way here...knowing the card holder was on her way but stuck in stand-still traffic.... and At no point were we told when we booked that the card holder would have to be present for us to only put our bags in our room!?

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

The lodge has gone from bad to worse. Very unfriendly male staff at reception. Rooms were not ready so put out own luggage in the back room, no assistance offered. Rooms are disgusting, cracks in the walls, bedside lamps falling apart and stained, grouting around baths need doing etc etc. Clearly no maintenance done in years... And the casino a waste of time. For R165 we decided to go for breakfast else where. Such a beautiful lodge gone down the tubes due to no decent managment!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2019

The price per room night increased, but the service levels and cleanliness of rooms declined. However, the lodge remain popular and I suspect that is due to the gambling crowds visiting. The lodge is nothing special. Despite Despite other reviews, i found the staff helpful and freindly.

Date of stay: September 2019