Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/09/25
Priceline
Booking.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

I am very disappointed in the staff of the kitchen. When I went there, I dished myself a small plater of food and ask the waiter if they can give this for me as a take away because I must eat just before 10 as I am taking my pills at 10. She called the supervisor and when she arrived she asked me what is the problem. I told her I want a takeaway because I had to eat before 10 when I must take my pills. She just said no, because it is a buffet and turned around and walked away. No way to listen further. I left my plate just there and went to town to by me a burger to eat later that night, because I must eat before I take my pills. This is very uncostemer friendly to me because my food where already been paid for. They could have made a plan. They will not see me again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DeWitt1
Reviewed 24 December 2019

We arrived and as per the rules of the casino, because the card holder was not with us (but on her way) they made us sit in reception for 3 hours (when they were fully aware of our booking and made payment- knowing the card holder was on her way) with all of our bags and Christmas gifts just to wait on the card holder to arrive. BullSh1t! ??
Absolutely bull when it’s the day before Christmas, knowing that there were accidents and road blocks on the way here...knowing the card holder was on her way but stuck in stand-still traffic.... and At no point were we told when we booked that the card holder would have to be present for us to only put our bags in our room!?

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CaitSr
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

The lodge has gone from bad to worse. Very unfriendly male staff at reception. Rooms were not ready so put out own luggage in the back room, no assistance offered. Rooms are disgusting, cracks in the walls, bedside lamps falling apart and stained, grouting around baths need doing etc etc. Clearly no maintenance done in years... And the casino a waste of time. For R165 we decided to go for breakfast else where. Such a beautiful lodge gone down the tubes due to no decent managment!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JZ176
Reviewed 19 September 2019

The price per room night increased, but the service levels and cleanliness of rooms declined. However, the lodge remain popular and I suspect that is due to the gambling crowds visiting. The lodge is nothing special. Despite Despite other reviews, i found the staff helpful and freindly.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Not what I expected as the level of cleanliness changed from my previous stays. Room was not cleaned as it should HV been. The linen on the 1 bed had blood spots. Was really disappointed by the reception person as well as they just had this not bothered attitude

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple