1. Shower Head was faulty
2. Toilet Seat Was loose
3. Bathroom was freshly painted with a horrible smell
4. Draws of the desk could not close
5. Hairdryer never had a plug on it
6. Lampshade was stained.
7. Window could not stay open hinge was broken
8. When I asked for a butter Knife Ivana your receptionist said the Hotel does not have any crockery and could not provide me with it.
9. The hotel needs a complete makeover I was dissatisfied with hotel
10. Breakfast was disgusting never ate such a tasteless omelette and coffee.
Coming from the Hotel Industry myself I would have expected a much better 3 star experience, especially at the current occupancy level you are running , the noise levels of children running up and down in your passages knocking on guests doors and running off cause the entire experience unpleasant.
My suggestion is all families should be on 1 end of the hotel and couple on the quiet end of hotel so it can an equal split of relaxation. The staff at the Hotel needs to be more friendlier and more Professional.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking