Lowest prices for your stay
US$238
US$228
Hotels.com
US$228
eDreamsUS$238
TravelocityUS$228
Trip.comUS$247
All reviews makaron restaurant spa treatments boutique hotel mountain view luxury sa
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

This is the third time I have been here. Wonder welcomes me with the biggest smile every time and today I got the best spa treatments from Jean Marie (apologies if I got the name wrong) It was so peaceful and relaxing sitting in the garden and you have access to their pool, hot tub and sauna facilities. I will return again and again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2021

We spent a night at Majeka House in August 2021 and were WOWED! The decor in the hotel and the rooms is exquisite, so unique and striking.
The rooms are so comfortable, with huge beds covered in soft linen, gorgeous bathrooms and honesty bars filled with local craft drinks.

What an exceptional stay, and trust me - the breakfast is worth it so make sure you go hungry. So much variety and all beautifully cooked and presented.

Room tip: Try the Poolside Choice rooms for a semi-private pool and ENORMOUS flat screen TV
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2021

From arrival through to departure, we had exceptional service.
The spa and onsite facilities fulfilled all our weekend needs.
The food was damn yummy :D
We are returning in a week! That said - thats all!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Amazing venue , I’ve stayed here over 6 times , exceptional service and brilliant attentive staff
Venue offers incredible spa and extremely comfortable luxurious rooms
Still one of my top stays in SA
Love it

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2021

We spent nearly a week at the Majestic Majeka House in the Pool side Suite. All Covid-19 precautions were enforced and the property is well kept and maintained. The customer service from beginning to end was Top-tier. The food is tasty and we did not want to leave. The owners are friendly and attentive making sure that your experience is superb. We can't wait to visit again

Date of stay: December 2020