Lowest prices for your stay
US$279
US$200
SAVE US$79
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$238
Booking.comUS$279
All reviews makaron restaurant indoor pool semi private pool spa treatments attention to detail interior design boutique hotel steam room cape town wine country south africa main restaurant stellenbosch area sommelier luxury uber honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very relaxing and wonderful time at Majeka House. The heated pool and jacuzzi were amazing. The room was clean and very spacious. Love the dual showers. Great decor and staff are pleasant and friendly!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021

We enjoyed 100% our staying at Majeka House. When we arrived the friendly staff (following all the Covid-19 protocols) welcomed us. We went to the lounge for coffee and a drink while we were waiting for our room to be ready. The room was amazing with a mountain view and was sparkling of cleanliness. The pool was the best thing in this hot day and then we had a really nice lunch, everything was fresh and tasteful. Beds are huge and sooo comfortable!!! Definitely we recommend Majeka House.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 9 November 2020

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at Majeka House. The staff were friendly, service was outstanding, rooms were beautiful and the food was divine. I enjoyed every minute of my experience. Room service was fantastic and I honestly felt at home. I would highly recommend this beautiful boutique hotel. It has so much charm and character and I just loved the Mountain View room which I got to experience. Will be back again soon.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

We had an amazing time at Majeka House. The room was spacious and comfy, staff is nice and competent, the food served at the restaurant and the bar was excellent - some of the best we have had since we moved to South Africa about 10 months ago. We also tried the spa and were very happy of the treatment we got. A lot of locals are coming to MH to support their business during the pandemic, this also tells about their relationship with their community.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2020

We are at the end of August 2020 and still in lockdown in South Africa! I was absolutely delighted when I could finally book my staycation at Majeka House in Stellenbosch when we moved to Level 2 earlier this month.

It is hard to believe that this beautiful tranquil is in the center of Stellenbosch! With a bold, plush, highly individual style, this small luxury hotel with beautiful gardens and destination restaurant ake for a seductive escape. In fact, Condé Nast Johansens pits Majeka House as the 2017 Award Winner of the Best Design Hotel in the Luxury Hotels.

Dining at Majeka House’s Makaron Restaurant makes for the perfect date night venue. It was my 3rd time having dinner at Makaron, and it is still by far one of the best dining experience venues in the Wine Lands.

Due to COVID-19 hotels can no longer offer a buffet breakfast option to their guests. However, I absolutely loved the fact that Majeka House offered all their guest their own little breakfast buffet experience on their tables, which ensure that it was safe to enjoy this little luxury.

Date of stay: September 2020