Lowest prices for your stay
R 1 691
Priceline
R 1 691
R 1 753
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews fantastic pool every amenity braai area self catering somerset west a wonderful stay enjoyed our stay visiting stellenbosch hans wine accommodation jacuzzi farms premises
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Awesome place, nice and quiet environment. I enjoyed every minute of my stay at Kleinbosch.

Friendly owner Hans was superb, braai area topped it all, giving us lots of space to enjoy. Bathroom is huge and very spacious.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hans J Kast, Owner at Kleinbosch Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear nice people from Mitchell's Plein, thanks for the wonderful review given, and good to learn that you have enjoyed every minute of your stay at our place and the space of our bathroom. And we know: braai is not a matter of life or death for a truly South African - it's much, much more!
Best regards, Hans J Kast

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Beautiful place and the most understanding, kind and friendly host. The place is very spacious and clean. Communal area is large and encourages get togethers. Loved the pop of colour in all the rooms including kitchen.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Simone, thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, irrespective that you had to endure an evening without TV.
And a special thanks that you rate me as an understanding, kind and friendly host - a compliment I can live on for months to come.
Yes, we love to color our place and thus our life and that of our guests! Best regards, Hans J Kast

Reviewed 12 January 2021

We checked in on Christmas day after lunch in the winelands so as not to drive home after drinking. The room as clean; light; airy and MASSIVE! The bathroom was even bigger :)
There was a bit of confusion (I feel I was misled by the booking.com system) thinking i was booking for 2 adults + 1 child but it turned out the room was quoted based on 1 person. However, Hans the host was extremely accommodating and - in the spirit of xmas - did not adjust the price and demand the extra money. I would highly recommend Kleinbosch, not only for it's quaint and beautiful setting but because people like Hans should be supported... what goes around comes around.
We didn't get to sample the breakfast but there's always a next time! Ps. the pool was lovely and warm.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Roxy, thanks for the kind review and advertising so nicely for our place - it is much appreciated.
Wishing you all the best and with kind regards, Hans J Kast

Reviewed 21 December 2020

A most superb and friendly, warm welcome from the host put my tired mind at easy instantly! air conditioned, individually decorated rooms,en suite with a spa bath and a shower to die for, perfect for the discerning traveller. My room overlooked the pool and the bed made my sleep like a baby.. All furnishings and decor are of quality. Free wireless internet access, secure parking on premises, ... I could not have asked for abetter getaway whilst still working!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hans J Kast, Owner at Kleinbosch Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear Karen, what a wonderful review, thank you!
Mark Twain apparently once said, "I can live for two months on a good compliment."
With compliments like yours, I could live eternally!
Looking forward to having you back at our place so that we can discuss the pipeline from Hermanus with a tap on my side to experience the 'Spirit of Hermanus' and a cool 'Folk and Goode'.
With kind regards, Hans J Kast

Reviewed 2 December 2020

The rooms are nice and neat, the hot water in the bathroom taps didn't work. The dstv was disconnected and the kitchenette should be in an open cupboard so that you can see it. Overall everything else was fine

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hans J Kast, Owner at Kleinbosch Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Dear Grey, we had given you an upgrade from Standard Room to one of our Luxury Rooms and as we've done that on short notice the geyser was only switched on when you arrived and should have given you hot water within an hour, but we had to discover that you were gone before that time already - so in actual fact didn't stay on.
I was there the whole time, you could have come to me and report the DSTV as it was not disconnected but plays up from time to time and we put the kitchenette on purpose in a cupboard as I wouldn't like to see all the things which are in there, like a micro wave, a kettle, the crockery etcetera.
But you've found the glasses which were in there!
Needless to say that under these circumstances I found your review somewhat unfair and not really justified.
Best regards